Marsh lane- is it still open?

biggsy

hi, does anyone know if the bootsale is on in the morning?-or have those pen pushing gits in the townhall closed it already?

john.

ps, have there been any developments yet as to wether they have the right to close it down (as i'm led to believe that it is located in derbyshire not south yorkshire)

pps, did anyone see redrobbo's piccie in the star the other night-a right handsome devil:thumbsup:

regards.

It's a fast-moving forum, here, biggsy!!:D

Look a bit deeper 'cos you have missed two large threads on both the subjects that you mention: redrobbo in the paper and the fact that Sheffield do have rights over markets based on distance not boundaries.

The Council have not yet succeeded in stopping Marsh Lane but the weather might.

I don't know if is on tomorrow or not!

thanks for your replies everyone but alas i couldn't go this morning,have been a little rough over the last couple of days,sweating and shivering at the same time,aching all over and a very sore chest and throat, anyhow the cold weather starts me barking like a dog:gag: and so will stay indoors:mad:

regards,john.

Archived