Sites for tourers next to fishing lake?

hiya can anybody recomend a site next to a river,lake pond etc thats for fishing , my bloke found a perfect 1 on google but it said over 18s and my son is 15 :(

With electric hookup

X x

Edited by RainbowAngel

Ooo THANKYOU for that, it looks lovely there. The shower block looks like something in a hotel not your usual campsite showers :D

We are about to try out a new site which has a fishing lake onsite. (free)

Its called Plots Farm, in North Scarle. Lincoln

It has a fishing lake onsite and thats all. ie no playgrounds etc

It has a Shower and toilet block.

We are going non-electric which is £5 per night. There is electric plots too, which im not sure of the cost.

Depending when you are looking to go, If its after im back, we can take some photos for you.

http://www.motorhomefacts.com/modules.php?name=Campsites&op=display_results&csid=4259

Just found this information ....... This is for the motorhomes which I think are slightly more money pitch wise. Also the toilet and showers have down been done!

Edited by Hanksy

Skegness Water Leisure Park Walls lane. Our kids love fishing here and the facilities are great for families. :thumbsup:

Oh wow THANKYOU all so much, i tried typing all sorts into google but nothing suitable was popping up.

The fishing is for laddo and bloke and the countryside is for me to go herb picking :D

Oh wow THANKYOU all so much, i tried typing all sorts into google but nothing suitable was popping up.

The fishing is for laddo and bloke and the countryside is for me to go herb picking :D

When are you going?

Come and join us, lol, send the men over the bank fishing while the women chill out.

We are on seasonal at Golden Valley, Coach Road, Codnor. Fishing is good on the site pool, with fish in excess of 10 lbs in weight.

milestone caravan park at newark its in caravan club but you dont have to be a member