Whats being filmed on Napier Street?

On the junction of Napier and Summerfield Street there used to be a garage which is now demolished. There now appears to be a full camera crew with on site catering and lots of big vans there.

Anyone know whats being filmed? It seems an odd location.

Its clearly not just a news item if its gone the the lengths of having catering an a full rig.

Is it to do with this Duane Eddy / Richard Hawley thing?

Someone where I worked said they were talking to some of the crew - apparently it was some filming in a building nearby for the new Batman film.

Is it to do with this Duane Eddy / Richard Hawley thing?

That was all done and dusted on Friday but that item about it on breakfast telly this morning did give the impression it was on tonight.Fantastic gig at the Highcliffe!

I can't go into too many details. Let's just say Angelina Jolie's staying at mine at the mo and has a suitcase full of guns and leather underpants! :banana::clap::partyhat:

My contact tells me that it is the latest remake of "Titanic". Apparently some think that Sheffield is sinking fast.:(

I can't go into too many details. Let's just say Angelina Jolie's staying at mine at the mo and has a suitcase full of guns and leather underpants! :banana::clap::partyhat:

how much you selling her pants for:hihi::hihi:

how much you selling her pants for:hihi::hihi:

Who said that!?

Sorry ... can't see the computer screen at the mo due to a pair of leather underpants accidentally falling on my head and obscuring my vision. :wow:

The good news is, the clap clinic is only a stones throw away. I'm not saying that she's dirty by any stretch of the imagination, but don't come running to uncle Yosser when your bits are burning in the morning.

The good news is, the clap clinic is only a stones throw away. I'm not saying that she's dirty by any stretch of the imagination, but don't come running to uncle Yosser when your bits are burning in the morning.

I won't ... shut up, I'm busy! :D

I've just finished work at the hallamshire and they are filming there now, its a drama for the bbc!:)

They must be filming a repeat then! :D

Edited by Alcoblog