Insight, Darnall - does anybody work for them?

The attitude of of razorsharp says it all tbh. If your wanting cheap then we are not interested so we will pass you onto one of our new recruits who are there for the sake of it.

Explain why there are porsches etc on your carpark from sales people? Obviously you are earning a lot in commsion, so you squeeze the higher margines and fob your loyal customers who are looking for good deals to account managers that dont care.. Nice, not.

In all fairness, theres a lot of competition so if you shop arond there is always someone better han you for less... To make a statement you are better than another company is crazy!!! Good luck and hopfully someone higher up doesnt see this or screen shot and sends it to proband! Crazy and foolish imo

Just to add: You claim that due to many people moving around in the company accounts for large amount of account managers. Truth be told, the people who are succesful are individuals that took advantage 'back in the day', and one or two of you fell lucky with large schemes. However, for new recruits currently, it is very hard to break in due to saturation within the market as it's all about building up your clientele. I know of a fair few people who have come and gone within months of working within the company.

Edited by ray320cd

It's called service - once a customer of yours has bought somthing do you then ignore them ? If we had never called you I guess you'd have written " I bought a small printer part 6 years ago and they never called again"

I assume the part solved all your problems hence why you've never required anything else.

It's called peeing me off - I needed a part, I searched, I ordered. It was a one off. Now every two months I'm cold called, and everytime I ask them not to call me again ... but two months later ... :roll:

I really wish I had ordered from the next name that Google threw up, and kept my details off this company's database.

Edited by quisquose

It's called peeing me off - I needed a part, I searched, I ordered. It was a one off. Now every two months I'm cold called, and everytime I ask them not to call me again ... but two months later ... :roll:

I really wish I had ordered from the next name that Google threw up, and kept my details off this company's database.

Request for their company notes on you :)