Rought shoot air rifle culb in sheffield

Why would anyone want to shoot living things?

dont u like hunting mate

hi all, iv been given permission to start a rough shoot air rifle culb in a large woodland in barlow, the membership fee will be 100 pound for a full years membership to the club, for that u will get unlimited shooting acces to the woodland day or night for shooting, rabbits, pigeons, crows, etc. all members must have there own air rifle insurance and must be 18 or over. we will also hold regular member meets for target shooting/ rought shoots/ night stay overs/ bbqs, etc. so if u are interested please get in touch, and if u have any good ideas for the club please feel free to help out:)

Might be interested in this but need some more info i.e. size of land, is the 100 for a year or a one off payment?

Hi mate,

sorry for being so blunt,your the the person requesting the money of people mate, so your just as bad as the organ grinder, there must be better places to get shooting rights try a bit further a field local farms, sports venues anywhere that has animal feed. A little bit leg work and you will save a fortune for yourself and your members. I wish you well and hope you get something sorted.

good luck

ALAN

I appreciate your comments but I've been looking for permissions for 2 years and only managed to get one. If you know a few peoples then it's easier.

I'd be interested in this to be able to have a good bit of land to shoot on whenever I wanted without having to make sure I go every week or so without fear of losing the permission.

I appreciate your comments but I've been looking for permissions for 2 years and only managed to get one. If you know a few peoples then it's easier.

I'd be interested in this to be able to have a good bit of land to shoot on whenever I wanted without having to make sure I go every week or so without fear of losing the permission.

i'd be interested in this also, but £100 pa is getting on a bit unless its a very good shoot, and its controlled properly.

what if any proof is there as to who else might be allowed on, ie we pay £100 and locals/friends get on without paying? can people challenge other shooters to check they have a pass/membership card etc?

i'd be interested in this also, but £100 pa is getting on a bit unless its a very good shoot, and its controlled properly.

what if any proof is there as to who else might be allowed on, ie we pay £100 and locals/friends get on without paying? can people challenge other shooters to check they have a pass/membership card etc?

Very good point. Whats the membership limited to?

hi mate iam bery intrested could you send me some details about this please..

will we be getting a permition slip aswell with land owners details ect

also would it be possible to meet him aswell make sure its all above board

thankyou

my email is [email protected]

hi mate iam bery intrested could you send me some details about this please..

will we be getting a permition slip aswell with land owners details ect

also would it be possible to meet him aswell make sure its all above board

thankyou

my email is [email protected]

Hi sorry mate but unfortunately the club won't be going ahead anymore due to the land going up for sale

we play airsoft down there on a sunday good place not much to shoot as in animals

Why would anyone want to shoot living things?

You will just have to ignore the countryside, things happen in it that might offend you. I would far rather see an animal killed with a clean shot, than die in agony after being poisoned.

Post Dunblane, saying the word gun is almost a criminal offence. I recall our Olympic Games shooters having trouble getting their weapons in the aircraft hold. I detest game bird shooting, the shooters that I've seen showing off their skills couldn't hit a cow's backside with a banjo, however if there were no game bird shooting, there would be no game birds to speak of.

Hi sorry mate but unfortunately the club won't be going ahead anymore due to the land going up for sale

sounds like a wind up to me:hihi:

it took me ages to get a permission, in fact i thought i would never get one.

you have to get on ya bike and do some door knocking or write some good letters, to be honest i think farmers/land owners like to see you in person rather than letter or phone.

also look at other areas of shooting, ie i wanted a permission somewhere to shoot the bunnies but at first i got one controling rats and pigeons at a kennel/cattery, this though led to me getting permission on 3 adjoining small holdings in lincolnshire thats full of rabbits (well not so full now!).

and now after 3 years of shooting and looking for permissions i have 2 good places for rabbits, several local ones for controling general vermin and 3 farms around sheffield area which i go and shoot wood pigeon with the 12g.

i would not pay for a shoot unless it was garaunteed that i had full shooting rights, written permission in full from the landowner and knowledge that for the size of the land it had only a minimum amount of shooters on it otherwise you might as well chuck 100 notes down the drain. if this guy is taking 100-00 of loads of people to make a quick buck it wont be good shooting as too many people will just spoil it totally.

the shoots and permissions are out there, you just gotta be a bit clever and go out and find them ! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,one last thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SOME INSURANCE,,,DONT BE A MUPPET, BE SAFE.:)