The digital switchover and my car radio

Does anyone know if the radio signals i recieve on my car radio will be affected,by the switchover ?.A while back i caught somthing on the news about parliment discussing radio problems after switchover,but cant remember seing any solution.

Does anyone know if the radio signals i recieve on my car radio will be affected,by the switchover ?.A while back i caught somthing on the news about parliment discussing radio problems after switchover,but cant remember seing any solution.

Don't worry about it yet you will probably have another car (and radio) before it happens

click here

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/bbc/8416909/Digital-radio-switchover-in-2015-dead-in-the-water.html

Do I need to retune my kettle? :roll:

some people are not real its TV not radio

some people are not real its TV not radio

Err, I think you'll find there are proposals for a digital radio switchover too., but at a later date.

Err, I think you'll find there are proposals for a digital radio switchover too., but at a later date.

Yes; an excellent reason to buy DAB sets. All 2011-new Ford Focuses (Foci?) are now equipped with them as standard.