Sign in to follow this  

*HELP* I need a mobile phone on a contract!

Originally posted by MTheo

i pay 15 a month (doesnt go up..thats it) for 500 mins to other vodas and 250 texts a month. i saw one that was 500 any network any time minutes for a fiver a month...im going for that when mine is up..if i can find the deal again.

That sounds perfect MTheo, just what i'm looking for. The link you gave doesn't have Vodaphone though :(

If someone can find something similar i'd be chuffed :)

the link was just to website vidster..have a browse around on the search function... i think you pick network then model type... its not very user friendly but look around..it'll be worth it.

Yeah, i was just saying that they only deal with Orange, 3, o2 and T-Mobile. I'd have liked to stick with Vodaphone.

It's not a massive problem though. I'm going to have a good look through the site now.

The biggest problem i have with them is all this claiming money back on certain months :rant:

You should be able to get a contract with free phone and free 12 month contract. These usually have about 100-200 minutes and they count on you going over the amount to make money off you. As long as you keep an eye on your minutes and send in your bills on time (to claim the cashback amount) you will end up ahead.

There's a thread on HotUKDeals forum where a member keeps a list of all the current free phone/free contract offers, it's worth checking out. There's also an internet site somewhere that keeps track of these too but I can't remember it offhand.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/PNphpBB2-viewtopic-t7784.phtml

Thats a great thread genesiscouch. It's a pity the phones on offer aren't to my taste.

Thanks for the link. I'll be keeping my eye on it :)

if anyones interested.. iv got a nokia 6680 for sale. its brand new, still in box. its on the 3 network. its £200. they are £400 to buy in the shops. if anyones interested... ring me 07843129810

Originally posted by vidster

Yeah, i was just saying that they only deal with Orange, 3, o2 and T-Mobile. I'd have liked to stick with Vodaphone.

It's not a massive problem though. I'm going to have a good look through the site now.

The biggest problem i have with them is all this claiming money back on certain months :rant:

wel im on vodafone with them?... and although its just to catch out the lazy people...that sending back vouchers for money off is ok as long as you mark down somewhere when you need to and keep them safe... i think they just do them coz some people forget.

I have recently got a deal through vodaphone, 200 minutes to any mobile network or land line, 500 txt and stop the clock tariff, Free samsung d500 phone on next day delivery.

3 months free insurance, £15 for the first 3 months then £22 for the remainder of the 18 month contract, all sorted through a 15 minute phone call.

I have a contact name at vodaphone + i do recieve a small commission for intros.

PM me the details scooterboy and i might give them a call this weekend.

Originally posted by vidster

PM me the details scooterboy and i might give them a call this weekend.

He can't PM you, the poor lad's only got 4 posts to his name, he needs 1 more to enable PMing.

Thanks for pointing that out biscuit boy but please dont offer me pity as it offends me, the fact that i had only 4 posts did not effect me in any negative way.

I will pm you soon with those details Vidster.