Danny Wilson- red or blue?

Although Mr Wilson wouldn't have been my choice ,I hope he can prove me wrong and start getting some results for us next season. If he does I won't care wether he's red, blue, pink or purple.

WHO CARES.

He used to be an owl and now he is the United manager, both sides of the city need to give it a rest about him now it's very boring.

I hope this thread is closed.

Doesn't the OP read the football threads? This has been done to death.

WHO CARES.

He used to be an owl and now he is the United manager, both sides of the city need to give it a rest about him now it's very boring.

I hope this thread is closed.

You really do want to be a mod then !! lol transfer this!! close this!!

Its boring to you !! well some of us find it topical, interesting and worth debate !! this is a forum !! dont like it try another:hihi:

In my eyes he is not only a Blue but a very bad manager, I want him out ! WILSON NOT IN MY NAME.

Its all about opinions.. THIS topic has devided Blades and will not end until he has gone. Be it 2 month or 2 year, sooner the better.

Edited by TAT

You really do want to be a mod then !! lol transfer this!! close this!!

Its boring to you !! well some of us find it topical, interesting and worth debate !! this is a forum !! dont like it try another:hihi:

In my eyes he is not only a Blue but a very bad manager, I want him out ! WILSON NOT IN MY NAME.

Its all about opinions.. THIS topic has devided Blades and will not end until he has gone. Be it 2 month or 2 year, sooner the better.

why is he a blue ????

why is he a blue ????

played for em, managed em !! Lived em !!

played for em, managed em !! Lived em !!

Derek Dooley - Enough Said

Derek Dooley - Enough Said

CURRAN MORRISON GEARY BROMBY QUINN lets play word/phrase association .

Not .."what a player" not...."loyal Blade" no .....its "ex Wednesday"

ex Wednesday sticks in my throat it does!!

Danny Wilson Red or Blue? I could not care less if he was Green Purple or Orange, My issue with him is that he is a proven useless manager.

Edited by Zablade

CURRAN MORRISON GEARY BROMBY QUINN lets play word association word association .

Not .."what a player" not...."loyal Blade" no .....its "ex Wednesday"

ex Wednesday sticks in my throat it does!!

Not a nice thought i know, but what difference is constanly moaning about it, he's here now, learn to live with it - I have.

And ive never looked forward to a season more - ask me why, i dont bloddy know but i am !

Give the man a go,can't be no worse than the muppets before him :roll:

season hasn't even started & he's the "Devil" :evil:

Give the man a go,can't be no worse than the muppets before him :roll:

season hasn't even started & he's the "Devil" :evil:

Thats the point he is no better than any of our previous managers ! he is a very very average manager, one who if he stays will be a yes man for his mate McCabe, a mate who took him off the dole queue and rescued him from his tragic record at Swindon. OH ;) and his connections with the dark side dont help either ;)