Maternity Clothes

i bought some from matalan last night, £14 for black trousers. they are more wide leg than bootleg, but they are soooo comfy! they are under the bump style.

I got a lot of my maternity clothes from ASDA they weren't bad priced either

Emzy I found a beautiful pair of smart trousers from H&M when I was pregnant, though this was about 2 years ago..... If you look on eBay, there is a product called the Belly Belt by a company called Fertile Mind - great product. You hook one end over the button of your trousers, the other through the eye and it extends your trousers to help fit over your bump. Also comes with removable pieces of fabric (white, black and denim) so you can use it on most of your clothes. I still use them on my regular jeans, and saves having to go out and spend money buying stuff. A regular maternity top will usually cover the extender or you can buy those mothercare belly bands to sit over it and cover it.

mothercare, new look, asda, h&m and matalan all do brilliant maternity clothes. i think next do some aswell now.

I've got an IKEA bag full of good quality 2nd hand maternity clothes if you would like them? They're mostly size 10/12 petite. x