2 cars stolen from Fullwood. Keep an eye out.

At 3:00 last night our family home in Fullwood was broken in to. Lots of items from the house have been taken including TV's, computers, laptops etc. plus the car keys and cars from outside the house.

Mine is a Blue Nissan Almera (Newer model) Reg: JLZ 2858

My sister's is a Red VW Polo (Older model) with a very distinct number plate: E11Y JB.

If anyone spots these we and the police would be very grateful to hear from you.

Thanks a lot.

Thieving scumbags. :rant:

I hope you manage to get at least some of your stuff back.

At 3:00 last night our family home in Fullwood was broken in to. Lots of items from the house have been taken including TV's, computers, laptops etc. plus the car keys and cars from outside the house.

Mine is a Blue Nissan Almera (Newer model) Reg: JLZ 2858

My sister's is a Red VW Polo (Older model) with a very distinct number plate: E11Y JB.

Thanks a lot.

I'm very sorry to hear this as I live in this area. Just wondering about the misspelling of Fulwood if that's where you live?

I'm very sorry to hear this as I live in this area. Just wondering about the misspelling of Fulwood if that's where you live?

I think it must be Fulwood, as there is nothing by the name of 'Fullwood' in Sheffield :)

Were you not in at the time then? Seems the thieves must have known this, as it would take a lot of bottle to go rooting through a house when there are 2 parked cars outside.

Were you not in at the time then? Seems the thieves must have known this, as it would take a lot of bottle to go rooting through a house when there are 2 parked cars outside.

This attempted burglary last night in Woodhouse http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=789039

They also knew there were people at home :(

I think it must be Fulwood, as there is nothing by the name of 'Fullwood' in Sheffield :)

Well I'm guessing that's where she means, it's just that most people can spell the place they live in even if they're stressed out by a burglary.

This attempted burglary last night in Woodhouse http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=789039

They also knew there were people at home :(

That's terrible. Makes me sick how anyone can violate your private space.

I guess in that case, it was an opportunist who banked on the occupants being upstairs fast asleep. Might be the case with this one too. Unless they also went upstairs.

Everyone ought to think of very good hiding places for their car keys, please don't post your good ideas though. :rolleyes:

I mean when you are not at home, if you were in the thieves could hurt you until you told them where the keys were kept.

Edited by crookesey

Everyone ought to think of very good hiding places for their car keys, please don't post your good ideas though. :rolleyes:

I'm terrible for that. I leave my car keys attached to my house keys, which in turn are in the front door. :roll: I really should stop doing that.

I don't mind saying where my keys are, as no one knows who I am.

I'm terrible for that. I leave my car keys attached to my house keys, which in turn are in the front door. :roll: I really should stop doing that.

I don't mind saying where my keys are, as no one knows who I am.

I've done the same, and then left keys in the outside of the flippin door too :hihi:

It isn't "bottle" that they've got.......more like drugs coursing through their veins!

This happened to us a couple of years ago while we slept in our beds. I've never got over it and to this day I am scared to go to sleep!

I hope that those that did it to us bought some drugs with the proceeds and overdosed on them.

They didn't take our cars and neither were they ever caught!