Exchanges - Council and Housing Association - please read first post

Property Offered

Area: Sheffield lanetop

Type of Property: Terraced House

Number of Bedrooms: 2

Landlord: Sheffield city council

Any other information: 5 minutes walk to firth park center Lovely area. Decorated immaculate throughout. New Kitchen/Bathroom.

Property Wanted

Area: Firth Park, Pitsmoor, Herries, shireclife

Type of Property: House

Number of Bedrooms: 3

Landlord: Sheffield City Council

Any other information: Would need to be suitable for a disable child so no more than 1 step to front or back door

PM me for more info

Property Offered

Area: S13 Woodthorpe

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) House

Landlord: (Council / HA) HA

Any other information:

Large gardens, close to local shops bus routes and schools.

Property Wanted

Area: S12, Intake, Basegreen, Frecheville, Birley.

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) House

Number of Bedrooms: LARGE 2/3

Landlord: (Council / HA) Council

Any other information: Must be close to Intake and Gleadless schoolsas my son is going to one of them and i need to give up the car. Must have garden areas having 2 children. Garden has a shed but will leave for the right exchange. Decoration or fencing not a problem.

Please PM for info as i dont get notifications otherwise.

Edited by Emma_Graham

Property Offered

Area:Southey

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) House (semi)

Landlord: (Council / HA) Council

Any other information: recently modernised, have spent a decent amount of money myself getting it nice as was a mess when i moved in mainly the garden. Front and back gardens with drive. Close to bus routes, schools and shops.

Property Wanted

Area: Hilsborough and surrounding areas

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) house

Number of Bedrooms: 2 or 3

Landlord: (Council / HA)

Any other information: need a good sized back garden fenced off. ideally to have a shed so i could leave mine here (8x6), needs to be safe for a toddler to be outside.

Property Offered

Area:HANDSWORTH

Type of Property: HOUSE

Number of Bedrooms:2

Landlord: COUNCIL

Any other information:2 MINS WALK TO BUS STOPS AND LOCAL SHOPS, VERY CLOSE TO SCHOOLS, 10 MIN WALK TO 24 HOUR SUPERMARKET, LARGE FENCED OFF BACK GARDEN, EXCELLENT FRIENDLY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOURS.LIVED IN THIS HOUSE FOR 11 YEARS ONLY REASON FOR EXCHANGE IS WE ARE IN NEED OF A BIGGER PROPERTY.

Property Wanted

Area: HANDSWORTH,BALLIFIELD

Type of Property: HOUSE

Number of Bedrooms: 3

Landlord: COUNCIL

Any other information:MUST BE IN THE AREAS STATED PLEASE AS I'D LIKE TO KEEP MY KIDS IN THE SAME SCHOOL

Edited by mumtotwo

Property Offered

Area:Halfway S20

Type of Property: Ground floor flat

Landlord: Council

Any other information: Flat is nicely decorated, ground floor with small garden, had decent home work done, close to local amenities, schools, 120 bus route, secure outer door, intercom. Nice quiet area, lovely neighbours. Lived very happily here for 7 years, just need more space now kids are getting older and still sharing a bedroom.

Property Wanted

Area:Hackenthorpe, Halfway, Waterthorpe, Westfield ( But not central westfield), woodhouse.

Number of Bedrooms:3

Landlord: Council.

Any other information

Anyone interested please pm me Thanks.

Property Offered

Area:Foxhill , S6

Type of Property: Upper Floor Flat

Landlord: Council

Any other information: Flat is nicely decorated, Had decent home work done, Close to school, 17 bus route, secure outer door, intercom. Lived very happily here for 3 years, just need more space & garden now we have a child in house and have my partners 2 kids at weekends...

Property Wanted

Area: Bramall Lane Area , Crookes , Walkely , Heeley

Number of Bedrooms:3

Landlord: Council.

Any other information : Must Have Garden

Anyone interested please pm me Thanks.

EXCHANGE WANTED:

Wanted:

2-3 bed house with garden, Stannington or Hillsborough.

Offered:

A Sheffield Homes Property.

2 bed ground floor maisonette with fenced area, modern decor, end property (not chute end) near several pus stops, shops, off licence, doctors, salon, pubs, schools, betting shop, library, churchs & lovely park and playing fields. Pets allowed due to not being shared access, friendly neighboughs.

Contact me via PM if instrested in myproperty, and have one in Stannington or Hillsborough, no other areas will be considered - Thanks for reading