Has anyone had any problems with Furniture world at Handsworth?

yes me i bout a tv bed in march it broke about 1 month later someone came out repaired it then a week later it went again so phoned them bk they said they were sending it bk to manafactures then a few days later they fetched it bk again they had mended it again in the shop so i told them i didnt want it again as it would break again and been having trouble ever since trying to get my money bk from them their now saying when they get their money bk for the bed i can have my money bk i wish i hadnt have bought from there i would advise others not to either

I would advise everyone to steer clear of that place their attitudes stink and customer service...............well take a look at this thread and that says it all !

Theyre arrogant and very ignorant people who sell cheap imported furniture wich isnt fit for the purpose(Sale of Goods Act 1979)

Bought several items from them in the past and had no problems. Staff were friendly and helpful.

But I had a problems reading your post Janine. Ever heard of capital letters, full stops and other punctuation? Another lazy, sloppy difficult to read post.

Bought several items from them in the past and had no problems. Staff were friendly and helpful.

But I had a problems reading your post Janine. Ever heard of capital letters, full stops and other punctuation? Another lazy, sloppy difficult to read post.

Take a look at the troll thread it is tailor made for you.

Just because someone is a little lax with grammer etc it dosent make them lazy or less intelligent than yourself. TROLL:rant:

Ow l0ng u werkt 4 em