Dog Poo every morning outside my house

follow the man with the dog to his house to find out where he lives,return to his house later then squat down and curl a turd out on his step,put a piece of news paper over the turd light it knock on the door and walk round the corner and film him stamping it out..:D:D

i live at the top of mulehouse road. people take their dogs on the cemetery field to do their business. sometimes their dogs 'don't make it'. this is ok if people pick it up but not all people do. i am now taking photographs and i will present them as evidence and said people will receive a fine! i have looked into the legalities of this and i was asked for photographic evidence so i am clicking away! you have been warned!

i live at the top of mulehouse road.

Ah, dog poo alley, as we used to call it. We used to walk our dog to the field up there too and if, very occasionally, she had a little accident before she got there, we made sure we cleared it up. But many people clearly didn't and you certainly needed to be watching where you were going when you walked up there!