Worst cup of coffee ever!

who would you say is responsible for making the worst cup of coffee you have ever tasted?

My friend.....though I don't remember who. It was just such a weak coffee

Starbucks on the 3 occasions I've been there - I'll not let it happen a 4th time :)

I like the frappucinos from there but on the one time I got a coffee it was horrible..though the lattes arent bad

A lad I used to work with was hopeless at coffee.:gag:

McD's do good coffee though. :thumbsup:

The worst coffee i have ever had was in Belgium........thick black sludge........served in every establishment.............disgusting :gag:

Worst coffee I've had was from a coffee shop in Watford Gap Motorway services last year when we were on our way down to my Brother's in Teddington.

Tasted foul iirc.... :gag:

On the other hand, TJ Hughes in Town do great Cappucinos, albeit a bit on the expensive side at £2.35 for a small cup.

Originally posted by fnkysknky

Starbucks on the 3 occasions I've been there - I'll not let it happen a 4th time :)

Same here mate ! Id been to Starbucks in New York and the coffee was great,so tried it at Starbucks in Meadowhall.They gave it us in a thick big mug,and it tasted so bitter,and looked like sludge.:mad:

My mates mum when we was teenagers.

They used to buy that orange label 'our-price' chicory based poison from the Spar.

They also had manky smoked glass cups that showed every finger print & lip mark to have ever not been washed off them.

the resultant drink was so weak - even with full fat milk in - it was nearly transparent. :gag: The memories! :gag:

I once got a horrible cuppa from the clipboard girls on Fargate. I went to their church hall to answer some market research questions and was presented witha cup of what I can only assume was 'Mellow Birds".

Ugh

myself, oops... :rolleyes:

But it's only happened once or twice. I'm better now. :P