Royal Wedding Flags and Pubs

Now that we have the Royal Wedding tomorrow and certain pubs are hanging giant Union Flags outside could I just point out that the Chantrey and Abbey pubs at Woodseats have theirs THE WRONG WAY UP, broad white stripe to the top of the pole or to the left please. Thankyou. (Boils my wee it does, boils my wee...) :rant::rant::rant:

You should be grateful they're even allowed to display the flag, flippin' PC loony left won't let us display the Union Jack cos it's likely to upset Muslims.

You should be grateful they're even allowed to display the flag, flippin' PC loony left won't let us display the Union Jack cos it's likely to upset Muslims.

I thought that was the St George cross they had issue with.

The reason the Union Flag (get it right) should be banned is because the people who display it most, the un PC loony right like the EDL, BNP, etc, only start beating each other up when they get together. The EDL did this a few weeks ago in Blackburn and the BNP last Saturday, St George's Day of all days, in West Yorkshire. So fly the Union Flag and fascists will start trying to kill each other. Personally I feel that's the best reason it should be flown.

Ian WHO...?:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I remember when he used to preach outside Belfast City Hall and one of the two little kids I was with pointed at him (he is huge! well over 6 foot tall) and said "Is he an Orangy? "Oh yes, I told her. He's the Big Orange! :cool:

This of course, was in the old days.

John X

I remember when he used to preach outside Belfast City Hall and one of the two little kids I was with pointed at him (he is huge! well over 6 foot tall) and said "Is he an Orangy? "Oh yes, I told her. He's the Big Orange! :cool:

This of course, was in the old days.

John X

Yeah he was a giant of a man, and a voice to match..he only had one volume...LOUD..........miss him tho....