Jehovah's Witnesses - please go away

at the weekend " i was on nights" thanks for that what do you want that interests me yes nothing so because i did not answer the door it seems you decided to come back today 99% of the british population are not not interested in your beliefs so go away and stop pestering decent people ps give blood curious, would a thread titled "Muslims, please go away" or "Gays, please go away" be tolerated?

yes sometimes there at hospital having there wounds treated black eyes broken noses etc so while there being treated by the nhs they think lets carry on our good work and pester the patients

I didn't know that!

sad set of people,dragging young children around with them on sundays,should'nt these kids be out playing with there mates? football,riding bikes etc?

Ive had 4 visits this week....4!!!!! :confused:

Its beginning to feel a little bit like harrassment :sad:

Totally agree i have had 2 woman with kids coming for the last month and on every occasion I have told them I am not the least bit interested. I have now took to ignoring them and they know I am in because one of the kids looked straight through the window!

My Dad ( who was a Methodist Minister ) used to say, when he found Mormons on the doorstep " You've interupted me as I was saying my prayers, I'm sure you don't want to do that do you? " and beam at them. They always went away pretty quickly! Liz:)

I was once approached by johovahs witnesses while i was in the grounds of a catholc church these people are beyond annoying sometimes.

Next time, close your eyes, fold your hands, and start saying the Lords Prayer or a Hail Mary in a loud whisper........

Just curious, would a thread titled "Muslims, please go away" or "Gays, please go away" be tolerated?

EDIT: Gah that makes me look like a righty!

when was the last time that you were doorstepped by either or both of those groups looking to convert you ?

wot say you work nights so you can get burgled while ur at work, wot a great idea.

let em ramble for a few minutes, lean on the door frame, smile, nod, maybe pop into the kitchen and make yourself a cup of tea, scratch yourself in a delicate area, pick your nose and break wind loudly, they will, I guarantee, keep on wiffling on at you, when you get bored, merely close the door without a word and go back to your day. it doesnt hurt terribly to listen to some nonsense now and then, and they wont feel in the slightest bit offended until, or even after the door has closed :-)

I was once approached by johovahs witnesses while i was in the grounds of a catholc church these people are beyond annoying sometimes.

It's nothing that the Christian faith didn't do in an effort to convert the 'savage' world, not exactly squeaky clean are they.