Wooden guttering replacement

I would if the guttering was located at ankle height but I dont fancy the ladder/scaffolding part of the job!

Just wanted to update this and let anyone else interested know that I went with Dalton roofing in the end...they came the same day as I rang to do a quote, which they put through the door, and also sent as a more formal breakdown of costs within 2 days. When I rang to book them for the job they came the next day! did a brilliant job, cant tell they've been at all (except the new shiny guttering of course!) so would recommend them to anyone else needing roof work done

When I rang to book them for the job they came the next day! did a brilliant job, cant tell they've been at all (except the new shiny guttering of course!) so would recommend them to anyone else needing roof work done

Just out of interest, how much did they charge. If it's not too much I may not bother doing it myself. PM me if you don't want to put the price on here

Philip Dalton replaced my wooden guttering with wooden guttering. Not cheap though. Still have a couple of half lengths out the back if they are any use.

I've had a lot of problems with Dalton's - I would not recommend them.

I can recommend Top Tile Roofing, guy called Mark very reliable 00761789282

Where can i buy replacement timber guttering ???? Is it salavge yards ? Joiners shops or can i get it from somewhere like howdens,taa for any replys

hi you can get timber 5 or 7 inch from layers or jesons , if you need a fitter i do them ta jeff 07861379796

Make sure you buy the tanalised timber not just the soft wood, will last twice as long.

Pagets still sell the soft wood stuff, unbelievable!!!!

Oh yeah, as jsmith rightly says, there is 2 different sizes.

Cheers for that ,any numbers for layers or jesons ??? Or where i ca find them in sheffield ?

Jewsons, queens road, sheffield. 0114 2730251

Lavers, little london road, sheffield. 0114 2557341