Who is on Facebook

I like the fact that a few people from the forum have "friend"ed me (ok, the band) but I don't know who they are .... I only know they are from the forum by the "mutual friends" we have. Also, they don't know who I am because we are legion.

Well, five ... or seven if it's university holidays.

I like the fact that a few people from the forum have "friend"ed me (ok, the band) but I don't know who they are .... I only know they are from the forum by the "mutual friends" we have. Also, they don't know who I am because we are legion.

Well, five ... or seven if it's university holidays.

I think around a fifth of my friends are people from here! I do know 99% who they are though on here, even though a couple I've not actually met in "real" life.

I have facebook but I only use it very rarely and only then for very sensible, serious, deep and meaningful things.

yeahhhhhhhh.

Yeah right.....you're never off the bloody thing, no one ever gets a chance on there, your news feeds are constant.:rolleyes: