Can you recommend a garage please?

Hi,

My son needs this work doing on his car, he has got a price from Kwik fit that sent him a funny colour.

Can anyone recommend a good garage for this work to be done?

It needs: Front Suspension Arm (Kwikfit say the rubber brushes are rubbing?)

New Back Calipers

New Discs and Pads all the way round.

Any useful advice would be very much appreciated.

Cath

Snuff Mill Garages

PO Box 32

Sheffield, S11 8PL

Phone: 0114-268 7627

Fax: 0114-266 2223

Hi, thank you for that info, I have just called them - straight away he knew it was a kwikfit quote without me saying anything! Really appreciate your advice.

Hi,

My son needs this work doing on his car, he has got a price from Kwik fit that sent him a funny colour.

Can anyone recommend a good garage for this work to be done?

It needs: Front Suspension Arm (Kwikfit say the rubber brushes are rubbing?)

New Back Calipers

New Discs and Pads all the way round.

Any useful advice would be very much appreciated.

Cath

it wasnt kwik fit that said it needs disks was it if thats the case ignore it every car that goes there needs them according to those muppets that work there

Only Kwik-Fit have said it needs these parts, I highly urge you to get a second and possibly third opinion and then quotes for work if any is needed at all...

Forgot to say try Jim Birks&Son on Lyons St near Peter St, used to do all our trade work which ran into hundreds of cars,,,

ring nick on this number 3278864 he is very good cheap and honest

Only Kwik-Fit have said it needs these parts, I highly urge you to get a second and possibly third opinion and then quotes for work if any is needed at all...

kwik fit are changing there name next year its going to be called the ranch its where cowboys hang out

whatever you do or wherever you take your car - DONT take it to kwikfit

Hi, yes it was Kwikfit that said the work needed doing, thank you all for your help, really appreciate it

Once took my car in for a quick tracking, it ended up coming out with twice as many problems and they wanted 70squid to fix them, so I took it down Top Tread and they charged me 15squid to track it.

I'd also reccomend Top Tread just outside town, I can't possibly say a bad word about them. Had a problem with my car recently, again...tracking, when I asked them to do it, they held off,and when I got back took me through and showed me the other problems it had, and even told me, that they could do the work if I wanted them too, but there wasn't a 100% chance that it would cure it. Really did surprise me, considering all the horror stories you hear.