Page for five-a-side players/teams to link up

we are still looking for casual players to play weekly on a wednesday evening at 6:15-7:30pm at concorde. You dont have to be decent but of reasonable standard and all ages welcome. we are good bunch of lads but a couple have moved elsewhere so need 2-3 to fill the gaps as we currently have 8 most weeks.

PM your mob number or email address for the weekly email we send asking for numbers.

Cheers

Hi, moving to Hillsborough 12/12/13, would be intrested in playing. Currently playing in 6-a-side league in mansfield twice a week. [email protected]

Hi, moving to Hillsborough 12/12/13, would be intrested in playing. Currently playing in 6-a-side league in mansfield twice a week. [email protected]

Hi Matt

Can you play before that date?

Hi Matt

Can you play before that date?

Thanks for the replay.

No I cant play before then, its abit far to travel for a hour!haha.

Ill replay on here when I have moved up on the 12/12 if thats better?

Thanks again, Matt.

I'm 19 a play football for a hobbie but recently I've been wanting to take it more serious and I've decided to look for a 5-a-side football team that maybe play in a league or something or just simply for a kick around.

Message me if you're interested

Thanks

Looking for a keeper for mon nights league at goals. Decent bunch of lads. Not had a regular keeper for a while.

I'm 19 a play football for a hobbie but recently I've been wanting to take it more serious and I've decided to look for a 5-a-side football team that maybe play in a league or something or just simply for a kick around.

Message me if you're interested

Thanks

We play at the pitts on monday nights 5-a-side 7pm/8pm kickoff if you fancy it? Message me at [email protected]

We play at the pitts on monday nights 5-a-side 7pm/8pm kickoff if you fancy it? Message me at [email protected]

Id be up for this aswell if u need another? I can play from the 12th. [email protected] . Im more of a defensive player.

Need players for Wednesday nights at goals u don't have 2 be brilliant just hard working message me if interested

Hello

Looking to join a 5 a side team in Sheffield. Used to play in Leeds up until last week, live in Sheffield now.

Don't want to go to long without not playing as will lose fitness.

Cheers

---------- Post added 10-12-2013 at 21:38 ----------

Sorry along with my most recent post, my e-mail [email protected]

we are still looking for casual players to play weekly on a wednesday evening at 6:15-7:30pm at concorde. You dont have to be decent but of reasonable standard and all ages welcome. we are good bunch of lads but a couple have moved elsewhere so need 2-3 to fill the gaps as we currently have 8 most weeks.

PM your mob number or email address for the weekly email we send asking for numbers.

Cheers

Hi, Able to play now ive moved. [email protected]

Thanks,

Matt

---------- Post added 13-12-2013 at 19:47 ----------

Looking for a couple of games of 5/6 a side football in the week around Hillsborough. I need to be finished by 8pm.

[email protected]

Im more of a defender but can play any where really. Played sunday league footie and 6-a-side league before I moved to s6 this week.

Thanks.

Matt

Player wanted tonight at goals 7.45 kick of let me know if interested

Hi mate, I could play. I am a defensive minded player