Page for five-a-side players/teams to link up

Anybody fancy entering a 6 a side team on Wednesday evenings at the University of Sheffield, Goodwin Sports Centre? The league is played between 6.00 - 10.00pm on the 3G Astroturf pitches.

Email me for more details Darren@backofthenetleagues.co.uk

Cheers

we are looking for one or two weekly players a kick around / fitness at concorde sports centre wendesday evenings at 6:15pm. standard isn't bad, we dont take it seriously but with people and work commitments we seem to struggle some weeks to get full 10 and end up with 8.

We send out a weekly email asking for players so if you want to be included send me a PM or reply on here.

Hi Andrew. Just joined Sheffield Forum to contact you about the football and can't pm until I have 5 points or something?

Anyway I am very keen to start playing. Can you PM me with details? I should be available this Wednesday.

Nathan

---------- Post added 12-04-2014 at 14:56 ----------

5aside players wanted at goals Wednesday nights let me know if interested

---------- Post added 29-03-2014 at 21:53 ----------

Keeper wanted for tomorrow night at goals pm me if interested

Hi Walk.

I played at Goals for a couple of years ago but my team all moved away and I haven't really been back since. Keen to play so PM me with details (I'm new to SheffieldForum so can't PM you first).

Nathan

---------- Post added 12-04-2014 at 15:13 ----------

Spotting lots of eager players from the last couple of months.

I am a 25 year old teacher and haven't played much in the last few years due to work commitments. In half term atm so free anytime and available weekends and some evenings during term time.

If all the 'stray' players from here could get together we would have a decent sized team. Otherwise I am happy to join up with an established team or turn up and trial for someone.

PM me on here and we will see what we can organise.

Would love to play tomorrow (Sunday) or next week!

Looking for a keeper for a game a 7.45. At goals tomorrow. Please let me know if any of you fancy it.

Players wanted tonight at goals we got 2 games tonight so if any 1 is intrested let me know

For the last 15 years or more, a group of locals have played 5/6 a side football in the Sports Hall at Ecclesfield School. We play Friday evenings at 7.30 for an hour, at a cost of £3 per person. Due to injury (not football related !!), age and emigration we now need 3-4 new players who will turn up to play on a regular weekly basis.

Players would be welcome to join us aged 16 upwards to whatever age (current player ages range from 18 to +50) to ensure we can keep this going. You don't have to be Pele, just capable, but more importantly to enjoy it in a not too serious environment - we have a laugh and it keeps us fit.

We play every week except for Good Friday, Xmas and when the school is putting on performances/exams. If you are interested and can attend each week, then reply via a PM to me and we can discuss. If you know anyone who may want to join us, then they would be more than welcome to come along as well

Just to repeat, we need up to 4 players who can atttend regularly and will turn up.

Any of you Fancy Joining Sunday lge 11 aside ?

Our team are after Players for nxt season. However we have end of season frenlys lined up.

Get in touch if interested

Player wanted tonight at goals 7.30 kick off let me know if intrested

Looking for a weekly game at Concorde ideally after 7pm, just up for a kick about.

Pm me, thanks.

Players wanted Sunday night at goals

players wanted Wednesday evenings at concord for a kick around, standard is good and we take it seriously. £3 a man. PM if interested