Been enjoying the glorious March sunshine?

Hi all....Its been a cracking day for weather today with temps reaching 17c in some parts with Warm sunshine and clear blue skies.Ive unfortunately been unable to enjoy it has ive been stuck on a train working from 5 this morning till 4:(.Has anybody been lucky enough to have a day off or on holiday to enjoy the unseasonal weather?

Stuck in all day but have enjoyed the late afternoon sunshine. Put some washing out, fed the birds, had the windows open....makes the world seem a better place. Even more so now I've got a beer in my hand. (Before the soddin' chancellor's duty increase hits home at midnight on 28th March!)

Tell me about it.Flamin budgets.Cant even have a beer as im on again at 5 tomorrow morning:(

it has been glorious if it holds out til weekend im off doin a bit of gardening.x

This is England LoL.Proberly wont last out till tomorrow,then back to the usual Overcast,windy and wet weather!.Hope im wrong though and you do get your gardening done.

This is England LoL.Proberly wont last out till tomorrow,then back to the usual Overcast,windy and wet weather!.Hope im wrong though and you do get your gardening done.

yes me too hubby bought some bedding plants i think hes hinting..:)

Edited by sibon
quotes

Aye, it's been a cracking day like. Unfortunately the Temperature is going to drop over the weekend.

Stuck in all day but have enjoyed the late afternoon sunshine. Put some washing out, fed the birds, had the windows open....makes the world seem a better place. Even more so now I've got a beer in my hand. (Before the soddin' chancellor's duty increase hits home at midnight on 28th March!)

And to top it all we've just had the first bat of the year flying around the garden! :)

Currently we're having a snow storm, so no, I've not been enjoying it.

Gorgeous day! Mr G and I were at the hospital again and a bit down in the dumps to be honest. Then he turned to me and said "Isn't it strange how the light is different today with the sun coming in and everything seems a bit better somehow, lifts everyone spirits" and bless him, he was right. Even the nurses were mucking about making the patients laugh. It reminded me of something my late Dad used to say " No one wants to talk to you when its a miserable day, but wen't suns ahht everyone can sit an chat"

Fantastic attitude Mrs grissom.If everybody had that outlook on life it would be a better place!!

Guest sibon
And to top it all we've just had the first bat of the year flying around the garden! :)

I've just been up at my allotment. Plenty of bats there. I was surprised to see them so soon.