Bus Pervert Arrested

Can't blame him really, the father in law sounds sick and could have had access to the OP's kids before this conviction. I'd be upset too!

Indeed he made me scape goat. When the social services turned up to see him he would make counter allegations that I was kiddie fiddling , filming it and selling via eBay. It's was a dark time for me then and even thought the social knew allegations were false they had a duty of care to follow them up.

In the end I wad pushed out of the family as I wouldn't keep my mouth shut about him, I've lost my daughter over it who now lives somewhere in nottingham who've I've not seen now in 2 years.

A price to pay I guess to standing up to a family who wanted to keep this mans activity quiet.

So this brings me somewhat a ray of joy knowing now it's over and no more kids will be attacked.

Ooooh my word! BUS, not one of them blokes that likes to mess with the exhaust? Surely not? Got all manner of images going through my head now. Oh not nice!

So this brings me somewhat a ray of joy knowing now it's over and no more kids will be attacked.

Well 18 months is hardly a long time, assuming he is actually being sent to prison, which isnt quite the case yet. So you need to change you OP as he hasnt been "locked up" yet.

Well 18 months is hardly a long time, assuming he is actually being sent to prison, which isnt quite the case yet. So you need to change you OP as he hasnt been "locked up" yet.

Well he's not at home and not for 3 weeks and I guess the police and courts don't put convicted perverts in the Hilton till sentencing.

Well he's not at home and not for 3 weeks and I guess the police and courts don't put convicted perverts in the Hilton till sentencing.

“alternative sentence to confront his problem” suggests some kind of supervision order / rehabilitation etc.

Last 3 times he was arrested all he was getting was suspended sentencing for 12 months and banning orders and a longer stint on the sex offenders lists. Now this is a little more serious as he's not at home and I hope for much longer xx

Last 3 times he was arrested all he was getting was suspended sentencing for 12 months and banning orders and a longer stint on the sex offenders lists. Now this is a little more serious as he's not at home and I hope for much longer xx

18 months, from the looks of it. Out in half of that for good behaviour, minus time already served on remand = out in time for Xmas.

Indeed he made me scape goat. When the social services turned up to see him he would make counter allegations that I was kiddie fiddling , filming it and selling via eBay. It's was a dark time for me then and even thought the social knew allegations were false they had a duty of care to follow them up.

In the end I wad pushed out of the family as I wouldn't keep my mouth shut about him, I've lost my daughter over it who now lives somewhere in nottingham who've I've not seen now in 2 years.

A price to pay I guess to standing up to a family who wanted to keep this mans activity quiet.

i feel for you mate <removed> like this mess many lifes up

Edited by KTHFB
masked swearing