Anyone had any photos from neo studio, queens rd

has anyone tried this photography studio on queens rd?

if so can i have some feedback please

They do a gift package, £25 for a photo shoot, including one photo - I was recommended to them by a friend and have since given this as a gift to a number of people, who have all been thrilled with the results, they enjoyed the photoshoot experience (the people there are apparently really friendly and tuned into the fact that some might be nervous at having their photos taken) and also got a great photo as well. Have a look on their website (just google Neo sheffield) and see some of their shots. I'm not connected with them, just like to give praise where it's due.

Me and my family went along to a session last year..The guy really is a perfectionist and i searched around for prices and i found them to be reasonable..i had four sets framed up for around a 1k....worth the money to capture that special moment.check out the compettition and you will see how good their prices are.

I work for a high profile hair salon in Sheffield and we always use neo photography for our photoshoots,promotions andadvertising they are really proffessional.

Lance the photographer is really good to work with

Fantastic photo's luv! Composition and subject matter brilliant. You'll go far and I wish you the best of luck xxx

My friend had a photoshoot there, they put all her photos on a dvd with her choice of song playing in the background of the slideshow, absolutely awesome :) And they have monthly cash plan options.

My friend had a photoshoot there, they put all her photos on a dvd with her choice of song playing in the background of the slideshow, absolutely awesome :) And they have monthly cash plan options.

how much for the disc?

how many photos on it?

thanks

thanks everyone for info:):):)

I was looking for a family portrait however just looked on Neo site and the package for the shoot and one photo is £125.00 not £25 as canx said.

my friends had a birthday party there.. the photos were great, would recomend them anytime:)

£25.00 for 1 photo ?no thanks

you wont get many pro photographers for less.