Megson should be sent packing

millie123

Note to Megson, STOP CHANGING THE DEFENCE EVERY GAME!THEY WILL NOT GEL IF YOU KEEP CHANGING THE DEFENCE!

I think he'll stick with Spurr, Batth, Jones, Buxton injuries/suspensions aside

If i was Megson i'd go with

O'Donnell

Spurr

Jones

Batth

Buxton

Jones

O'Conner

Coke

JJ

Mellor

Madine

I have always said JJ cant play 90mins but we need to start games positively so would much rather see him start and come of after 60min if he's burnt out then come on at half time as he seems to be currently

When you look at our squad on a player to player basis , there is no doubt that we have one of ,if not the strongest squad in the division. But that means nothing if the players arnt putting in a shift and giving 100%.

There are too many players who are pinching money at Hillsbro ,and clearly have no passion in playing for Wednesday . Well , if those players think another ,higher placed team from the championship is going to come in for them in the summer because of their name and reputation , they are in for a rude awakening.

These players got us into this mess ,its time they showed some balls and got us out of it .

im a blade but 90% of my mates are owls, we argued about irvine, ised he should av stayed as it wasnt him doin owt wrong it was certain palyers who the fans loved but wasnt performin, but now hes gone my mtes sed they were glad he`d gone now megsons here were goin up?????? eeeeeeerrrmmmmmmm no worst appointment wensday could av done, they would av been better off stickin with there caretaker manager for longer till the right person came along, i think he should go as hes takin wensday n the wrong direction. where was wensday wen irvine left?? an weres megson took them now??? explains alot doesnt it???

In the last 18 games we've picked up 8 points. If we carry on at that rate it will be very close.

This bad run started with Irvine, which is why he left.

People look at the table, and the table several months ago, and see the huge slide, and see that the slide has continued under Megson.

But I don't think that paints an accurate figure.

We may have been second in the table just before Christmas, but you can count on one hand the number of 'convincing' wins we'd had all season.

We never really looked like a side that expected/deserved to win games. We were 'average' at best, even when we won 5-0 at Hartlepool, and 6-2 against Bristol.

We may look like we've fallen a million miles, but it doesn't take much to go from a crap side that wins lucky to a crap side that wins nothing.

I don't think that can be blamed on Megson.

Having said that, messing with the team and formation as much as he does does not help.

Overall though, he has only 8 games left to not only rescue our season, but to totally transform a squad, team and club ready for next season. I don't think many managers could do that - the problems are just too deep.

So here's looking forward to a squeaky bum end of season, and more misery next year.

Put meggy on gardening leave and bring Ted back till the end of the season......

Meggy doesnt know his best team,he also doent know thier best positions,hes tried various formations,with the side changing every single game.

His rants at the players,justified or otherwise,have had a negative effect.That wasnt brentfords strongest side,theyd made 5 or 6 changes.

Maybe he should dig out the early season vids,and play the same 11 Ted did,using his methods and tactics,and lay off the bullying,just encourage better performances.

Make no mistake,all this too good to go down bull is exactly that,crap,we are deep in trouble,and need to start banking wins as of now.