Idiotic Police motorcyclist

just want to express my anger at the completely unsafe and idiotic police officer who was driving in town on Thursday afternoon, he almost knocked me off my feet, I only just made it on to the pavement. I admit I started crossing just before the lights changed, and was halfway across when the lights must have gone to green, however there was still time for me to get across, had it just been cars. However had I been a split second too late I dread to think what would have happened to me. He set off at an unbelievable speed that I rarely see even normal people on motorbikes set off at, and here was this policeman driving absolutely recklessly, what was so urgent that he had to nearly knock me off my feet for? he didn't have any sirens or lights. He just wanted to **** me off. Well if you are reading this you complete baffoon, I hope you get your comeuppance!!!!

Ha the last one that was riding like a moron, got took out by a tram on Netherthorpe road. The won't learn, they are there to enforce the law not follow it.

I wish this had happened to this baffoon, it might prevent him killing possible a woman with 2 children in the future!

I wish this had happened to this baffoon, it might prevent him killing possible a woman with 2 children in the future!

You no do English good?

I don't get your point, has this happened in the past?

I don't get your point, has this happened in the past?

No the point is had I been a split second too late, It would have been a woman of 2 children killed, so it could quite easily happen.

You no do English good?

yes it's just when I'm rushing to write things and don't proof read!!

most are quite good , im a bike rider and you learn to observe the road a little better than when you just drive a car as alot of car drivers "just dont see you" but as you said he had no regard for the people around him , some are just n**s and deserve what they get , but please dont tar all bike riders with the same brush , i was once setting off from outside my local shop which is accros from the school on a side road , i had just wheeled out of my parking space backwards done all my checks to set off and off i went , just as i set off a mother sent her daughter accross the road about 2 metres in front of me , i wasnt going any more than 5 miles an hour had to slam my brakes on nearly fell off and when i said something i was in the wrong and was accused of riding like a maniac even tho i had only travelled 2 metres ?!?!?! i try to be as considerate as i can as i have children and dont want someone to run into them so i always think what if it was my child or partner or parent or family member or friend so as i say not all of us are total A holes .

I was running near the Wicker Arches yesterday and stopped at some lights as a police bike was coming down the hill fast (towards a green light). For some reason he slammed his brakes on then waved at me irritably to cross on the red man. No idea why!

I had stopped before the kerb and was drinking some water, so surely he didn't think I was about to run out in front of him?

most are quite good , im a bike rider and you learn to observe the road a little better than when you just drive a car as alot of car drivers "just dont see you" but as you said he had no regard for the people around him , some are just n**s and deserve what they get , but please dont tar all bike riders with the same brush , i was once setting off from outside my local shop which is accros from the school on a side road , i had just wheeled out of my parking space backwards done all my checks to set off and off i went , just as i set off a mother sent her daughter accross the road about 2 metres in front of me , i wasnt going any more than 5 miles an hour had to slam my brakes on nearly fell off and when i said something i was in the wrong and was accused of riding like a maniac even tho i had only travelled 2 metres ?!?!?! i try to be as considerate as i can as i have children and dont want someone to run into them so i always think what if it was my child or partner or parent or family member or friend so as i say not all of us are total A holes .

I certainly don't tar everyone with the same brush, to be honest I can tell the difference between a bad motorcyclist and a good one, even though I only drive a car. There are plenty of good drivers around, and I also recognise this too. It must have been annoying for you to get accused of being in the wrong, when you quite clearly weren't, people usually do that, because they feel guilty. The policeman in question was driving without any regard for me or anyone else, I have no doubt about that, I was on my way back to work from my lunch break and even said to my colleagues that this driver wasn't like any normal motorcyclist, and that had he been driving at a normal speed, I would not have been within an inch of my life! I certainly don't hold anything against motorcyclists as my own partner had one!

He probably spotted a bold tyre 2 miles away all of them Evil kanevals have six million dollar man eyes .