Craft Fairs and local outlets

glenys

Glenys, I am part of a team organising a new market in sheffield City Centre; on Devision Street. It is going to be run monthly and will feature prominently in Tramlines this summer!

I think it could be of interest to you. Please get in touch for more details.

Thanks Carly

Glenys, I am part of a team organising a new market in sheffield City Centre; on Devision Street. It is going to be run monthly and will feature prominently in Tramlines this summer!

I think it could be of interest to you. Please get in touch for more details.

Thanks Carly

Carly, would you have a space available for handmade bath & body products? Would love to have some visibility in Sheffield!

Oughtibridge Village Gala - Saturday 25th June 2011

01142862324 contact Frances Hay is contact name

stalls are 8ft long - covered top, table inside stand or hire a table within an open marquee cost £15 - applications need to be in before 16th May 2011

I used to do cards and stuff for fairs/gala's but have not since middle of last year, i still get invites, if i get any more i will send you a PM or post on the thread.. best places to look are when you get one fair, as someone to let you know anymore coming up.. Bradfield have one and so do stannington - if i can find my old address/dates book i will let you know... there is also the farmers market you could do in bradfield cricket hall goolge Bradfield Village Hall and contact them..

GOOD LUCK

Easter Fair - Saturday 2nd April 2011

Roman Ridge Housing Scheme, 2 Lavender Way, Daffodil Road, Wincobank, Sheffield, S5 7DD.

1pm Start

A mixture of Handmade goods and Jewellery at great prices - ideal Mothers Day Gifts and Easter pressies.

:)

• 4 weeks later...