Childminder wanted or available MEGATHREAD

I was wondering if there is anyone who offers flexable childcare, I am a nurse who works 12 hour shifts which includes nights so some weeks I would need 1 full day of childcare and other weeks I will need 2-3 days. My son will be 1 in september and we are in s5.

hi love i do flexable childcare if you want to inbox me love xx

Wanted - childminder for 4 year old in Walkley attends Westways part time (full time September) need school drops pick ups and shift work also some overnight care.

[email protected] or inbox for telephone number

Hi

I am returning to work after my second child (undecided on part of full time yet) I am starting to look for a new childminder as the one I used previously has stopped providing care. I will be looking for care for my 2 children aged 4 years and 7 months.

My 4 year old currently goes to the First start nursery in Firth Park (mornings) and will start Hind House School (full time) in September so drop off/pick up for these locations will be needed. I will need care all year round not just term time.

I would prefer a very flexible person who may be able to offer pick up/drop off form home if/when needed and offer flexible days/hours due to shift work but I will go with the right setting and work around flexibility as it is very important that I find the right person.

Please message me if you meet any/all of my requirements with further information including a breakdown of cost and what this includes/qualifications/location/general info about the setting and the care you provide.

Thanks

We are currently looking for a child minder who can provide after school Care, including pick up, for our daughter who will be attending Pipworth Primary school from September.

Please contact me via PM for details if this is something you can provide for more details.

hi guys im looking for a childminder or nanny i am in the s8 area i will need childcare from 6.30 am till 5pm 7 am at latest i have 1 daughter who is 1 year old and my son who is 6 i would need some one who could pick him up and drop him off at school if any1 can help please email on [email protected] i need this to start from week beginning 24th of june thankyou x

Hi, I am looking for a childminder in the S35 area close to Greengate Lane for a boy aged 5 and a girl aged 2 for two days a week for two and a half hours. pm me with details . thanks

Hi I am a Ofsted registered childminder in the S5 area, I work with my partner Lee Hague, we pick up and drop off at Hillsborough Primary School every day, and at Southey Green School and Longley Primary on certain days of the week, if any more details are needed please pm me.:)

Hi I need a child minder for Saturday afternoons. Does anyone know someone who may be available? I realise its a big ask. My daughter is 17 months and used to going to a nursery whilst I'm at work. Thanks

Hiya,

There are a few childminders in Sheffield that work weekends. There are a couple of ways you can get hold of their details:

1) Go to the website http://www.asksid.net - search 'parents/cares zone' then 'Childcare' then 'childminders' or

2) phone the Family Information Service at the council - 275 6699 and they will post you a list

Hope this helps :-)