Childminder wanted or available MEGATHREAD

Does anybody know of any Registered Childminders, that can collect children from Killamarsh Junior school?

Thanks.

i am in desperate need for a childminder in the s4 area to take my 7 year old girl a couple times a week to firshill school.

please pm me if you can help.

thankyou sammii

I am looking for a childminder based in the S9 area- Tinsley, Brinsworth or the S4 area Pagehall.

I am due to return to work begining of May.

MUST be ofsted registered.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

I am looking for a childminder based in the S9 area- Tinsley, Brinsworth or the S4 area Pagehall.

I am due to return to work begining of May.

MUST be ofsted registered.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

FYI all Childminders are registered, if they are not registered then they are not a Childminder!

There is a lady in the S9 area who posts on here who is registered, or you could try Sheffield info link

Hi I am ofsted registered NVQ level 3 and have lots of experience, I am based at high wincobank I am registered for over night care and can work most hours. sammaidment@hotmail.co.uk

Hi just wondered if child minders in S6 Hillsborough area are struggling to find work, only considering giving up my job once I'm approved.Due to my kids holidays I would probably looking to work for a Catholic pick up school.

I'm needing a childminder that picks up from byron wood community school S4 area. my little girl is 3 and i'm wanting for school pickup till 5-6pm 3-4 days a week.

Hello TINAC I have received a message from you on Sheffield forum

I dont think it was meant for me as I have not got a message on this site.

regarding childminding, I no longer provide a childminding service but can offer

a "at home nanny service" contact me to arrange to meet.

dawn@tlc-mobilechildcare.com

Any childminders in S6 who will drop off and collects from Hillsborough Primary School?

If so please contact me. Or send me details of someone you know.

Thank you

Hi, I am looking for a childminder that can do Wednesday and Fridays, pick up and drop off at westways primary school and also school holidays for my 4 year old and possibly a place for my 2 year old on the same days for the whole day. She has a place in nursery but if I can keep them in the same place it would make things a lot easier for me.

Thank you

Hi im looking for an ofsted childminder for my 3 children. I live in richmond s13 and 2 of my children go to stradbroke primary school. I work full time but my hours change regularly due to working in a cinema. My children are aged 2, 5, and 8. I would need someone flexible over monday to friday. If anyone could help me id be really grateful. Many thanks Rachel