My new dog missing in killamarsh *found*

maybe organise a mass group of people on here or in the area arange a time to all meet at a point . to comb the area he is spotted most and move in from all sides ? so if he is spotted and runs at least they may be some one in that direction to grab him or something .

just a idea .

oh its bloody raining poor fella

Hello, ive had a good walk all around there, I saw the bone ..thats some feast he was having there it would be almost bigger than he is !! Unfortunatley that was all I saw. :(

I can't stay out anylonger today as i have other plans ,but will keep going back there.

maybe organise a mass group of people on here or in the area arange a time to all meet at a point . to comb the area he is spotted most and move in from all sides ? so if he is spotted and runs at least they may be some one in that direction to grab him or something .

just a idea .

oh its bloody raining poor fella

I will be willing to come if you organise this, I know it sounds cruel, but cant you through a big net over him when spotted. like a fishing net, or blanket

we could do but you cant get close enough to throw owt over him but im thinkin of goin up with my other dog to see if when we spot him that yogi will run to him then use the dog whisle to cal them both back if it works :confused::confused::help::confused:

yes there fast little doggies lol but in the end needs some one with speed and stamina to keep on him if he runs as he will wear down and give up at some point .. maybe some one on a mountain bike to ride along side or just behind him there may be a chance of shouting some one ahead to grab him or something ... he been out a bit now and been lucky littlefella but he gota be cought soon as the rds round there are not the best

i know bless him but he is stayin away from the main road an keepin on the waste land we think and on the estate

If he's so nervy I think chasing/ganging up on him might scare the little guy off completely. Hopefully tempting him with food and home comforts/Yogi will work, even if it takes a bit longer

we r goin back out in an hour to put more posters up and to see if we can see sid any where and put his blanket down and some food for him ive got some fresh pork shooulder that ive cooked for him and one sleeping tablet if it works

i be keepin in touch as im hoping people will spot him n let me know they have seen him i hope

well we just got back and no signs of him anywhere put more posters up round the area but nothin at all he must be bedded down some where hoope some one phones with details in the morning im gonna ring the dog warden in the morning to see if they have found him and the pdsa and rspca again