My new dog missing in killamarsh *found*

he was last seen goin on rothervalley im on the white city

iv been thru white city today and around redmile not seen any dog,hope hes home soon

Just a thought, is he microchipped to the place he came from? maybe they've had a call about him? worth a call if you ask me.

Good luck

well been out looking now for the last five hours i have phone the rotherham dog warden sheffield dog warden north east derbyshire dog warden and all the local police ie rotherham sheffield and north eastderbyshire im at a loose end now of what to do now

Get the posters up. All the other dogs that have been found were due to someone seeing a poster and reporting a sighting. It is of vital importance. Once you have a sighting you know where to pin point the search. As Hodepig would say it's POSTERS POSTERS POSTERS!!!

I agree, make posters and put them everywhere!

I understand you may not have a printer or any ink but you must know someone who does! I guess you could do it by hand with a marker but a photo helps. The sooner you can try and do it the better hun xx

sid has been spotted this morning in the halfway area all my lads or out looking now for him and i scared yogis gonna go mad cos he just keeps walking round in circles is this normal for him to do this

alot of these types of dog are going missing lately

Alot of dogs in Killamarsh in general seem to be going walkabout. :huh:

Hope you find him soon.

hi I have seen very similar dog, on rotherham road running towards morrisons, from Eckington, on the left handside, on the verge, looked fine,

Make shore you contact the dog warden the police and vets try local boarding kennels as well and go and look at the pound as so many dogs come in keep looking hope you find him soon

i have informed all 3 local police deparments and dog wardens and i have phoned pdsa n rspca twice and nothing yet