FOUND - sandy coloured tabby cat in shiregreen. pregnant

hi all,

yesterday my pregnant cat escaped from my house and i havent seen her since. she was locked inside because she is about to have kittens. if anybody sees her please call me on 07787517771.

she is a sandy coloured tabby cat, quite small, answers to fi fi. she has a black collar and is microchipped. shes a very loving cat so will come to you if you call her. shes pregnant - quite far gone. due to drop in next couple of days or so.

she is missed and im worried that she may give birth outside.

i have checked the roads and called her several times but with no luck.

thanks for looking

Edited by spiritangel1
now found

she will have probibly gone off to have the kitterns

your best checking the sheds ,gararges,outhouses etc

she may ave gone in one of them or someone may have

takern her in somewhare

you realy do need to get her spayed after she's had the kits :(

hi all,

yesterday my pregnant cat escaped from my house and i havent seen her since. she was locked inside because she is about to have kittens. if anybody sees her please call me on 07787517771.

she is a sandy coloured tabby cat, quite small, answers to fi fi. she has a black collar and is microchipped. shes a very loving cat so will come to you if you call her. shes pregnant - quite far gone. due to drop in next couple of days or so.

she is missed and im worried that she may give birth outside.

i have checked the roads and called her several times but with no luck.

thanks for looking

Oh dear...what part of Shiregreen are you? I live there too and if I live near I will keep a look out for her.

im on ecclesfield road at the bottom, near the butterthwaite junction. yeah im gonna get her spayed but she was pregnant when i got her.

im on ecclesfield road at the bottom, near the butterthwaite junction. yeah im gonna get her spayed but she was pregnant when i got her.

Oh sorry I live way up at the other end, I will still keep a look out anyway.

:( oh dear i would do as said above and just keep checking everywhere get some posters stuck up and post her up on rspca as lost etc...fingers crossed you find her soon.

Should make it alot easier if someone picks her up and you've registered her as lost. Ring up every vet in your area and tell them the situation that way if a cat is brought in they will know to contact you.

typical was she dumped ?

or is she a rescue?

i used to live on butterthriat road

hope she's found soon poor love

Edited by fabcakes

she was given t me by someone i kind of know but shes never done this before n ive had her a few weeks now. shes never wandered far. im sooo worried about her that i cant think of anything else. i do hope she is found. she has done this before but only for a day. im worried coz shes pregnant! she is normally home by now.

good news, fi fi found!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she came running to me out of the bushes, still pregnant. she is now grounded until further notice lol! thanks all if you have been looking. a happy ending at last x

good news, fi fi found!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she came running to me out of the bushes, still pregnant. she is now grounded until further notice lol! thanks all if you have been looking. a happy ending at last x

thats is ground her tell her she's having no dinner no tv & straight to bed :hihi::hihi:

glad shes home you can stop stressing now ........chilll....all calm :)