Wii deal from pixmania.co.uk

warrior8

Just ordered a Wii from pixmania but have just read the t&cs which state that all accessories in their bundles are compatible ones rather than branded manufacturers ones!

From the photo on the item description it seems that rather than being a pixmania bundle it is actually the Wii fit plus bundle (from Nintendo) so I am wondering whether I will actually recieve the Nintendo made up bundle (as per the photo) or a bundle made up by pixmania which contains compatible balance board etc!

http://www.pixmania.co.uk/video-game-wii-console-with-wii-fit/ukuk8317637_jvart.html

Any thoughts? I will of course ring them in the morning but they aren't open 'til 9am.

It states the contents as:

I would take that as a clear indication they should all be official Wii accessories :)

Thanks. Thats what I had thought. Especially as it shows the photo of the official bundle rather than one they have made up themselves.

It states the contents as:

I would take that as a clear indication they should all be official Wii accessories :)

From that list, i'd ask if the MotionPlus controller and Nunchuck are Nintendo.

However, pixmania are a very large group (dropshippers), so I would have quite a bit of faith in them. But personally i've never used them!

You should get exactly what is described I have used pixmania alot and they have never got an order wrong

Thanks for the reassurance

I'm just not quite sure what is 'described' as the photo says one thing and the description/terms and conditions potentially say something else!

ignore the photos they are usually from an old archive no one there really updates the images but you will get what is written in the description

So is that the new remote with motion plus integrated or the older one with the rubber accessory?

So is that the new remote with motion plus integrated or the older one with the rubber accessory?

Well it does say WII motion+ controller so i would say it had it intergrated but there is no way to tell untill you get it (one of the problems of buying online i'm afraid)