Wii deal from pixmania.co.uk

warrior8

Well it does say WII motion+ controller so i would say it had it intergrated but there is no way to tell untill you get it (one of the problems of buying online i'm afraid)

I hope it is the integrated one.

If it is the proper Nintendo bundle it should be as other websites advertise the bundle as having the integrated one.

Are companies allowed to use a picture of a different product to the one they are actually selling?!

I hope it is the integrated one.

If it is the proper Nintendo bundle it should be as other websites advertise the bundle as having the integrated one.

Are companies allowed to use a picture of a different product to the one they are actually selling?!

Unfortunately they are allowed to as long as what they are selling matches what is described.

Don't worry, They are a good company if it isnt as described they will send out missing parts ar replace broken or incorrect ones

Rang up today and they *think* it is the official wii fit plus bundle rather than one made up by themselves and therefore it should have the official wii products.

Can anyone who has the Wii Fit Plus Bundle confirm that the remote is the new wii plus remote with the integrated motion plus?