Legal Graffiti walls

Long shot but i was wondering if theres anyone on here who owns a run down building or maybe a wall that they would be happy to let graffiti ARTISTS paint. There are a few legal areas but not as many as youd think. And believe it or not most of the graffiti artists will find old run down buildings no ones botherd about to go and paint. rather than on the streets. So if you have a wall and fancy having it brightend up with some real graffiti mural work and not only that but this would change every so often so youd be litrelly gettin a new piece of art every other month or so. Theres no catch or money involved. Basically you given permission for them to paint the wall and you gettin free art. I know thers a few places in other cities that do this but not many in sheffield. If your interested then send me a p.m

Help yourself.I live on Dobcroft Road opposite the council flats.knock twice and me mam will fetch the paint

Best of luck Nick (Clegg)

Help yourself.I live on Dobcroft Road opposite the council flats.knock twice and me mam will fetch the paint

Best of luck Nick (Clegg)

:hihi::hihi:

a grafffi artist who goes by the name phlegm (dont know why) did all mthos paintings at bottem at moor I saw him in the middle of one of his drawings and as i was talking got gassed in the process :hihi:

maybe take his idea, (he left his name sprayed over jacobs factory as well noticed it when i went exploring for a shoot) xx

This is gonna sound odd but im looking to get into the graffiti art scene, but think is im pretty much new to it so i wanna know if theres anyone that could help me out with developing my skills n stuff

This is gonna sound odd but im looking to get into the graffiti art scene, but think is im pretty much new to it so i wanna know if theres anyone that could help me out with developing my skills n stuff

Firstly your on the wrong forum, youll get anything but encouragement on here. Best advice i can give you it to look on some graffiti forums and websites, plenty of info on them regarding style and does and donts, yes suprisingly graffiti does have some rules. Also youtube and google are to great ways to looks different styles of graffiti, Go and buy your self a sketch pad which is known as a black book in graffiti terms and just practice your style until you think your good enough to paint. Hope that helps.

Firstly your on the wrong forum, youll get anything but encouragement on here. Best advice i can give you it to look on some graffiti forums and websites, plenty of info on them regarding style and does and donts, yes suprisingly graffiti does have some rules. Also youtube and google are to great ways to looks different styles of graffiti, Go and buy your self a sketch pad which is known as a black book in graffiti terms and just practice your style until you think your good enough to paint. Hope that helps.

Cheers, Thanks for the help