Alternative for putting on baby bump

Used to live in Thailand and people used coconut oil for the skin - but the stuff I brought back here is rock hard. Just wondered if anyone knew of a decent and cheap moisturiser for baby bumps and stretch marks?

Might be worth asking in the parenting group?

I have heard of bio oil being good but no experiance of it myself :)

Bio oil is good but did you try warming the coconut oil

Palmers do a range of cocoa butter products. I used the stretchmark one before birth, and the firming one afterwards - you can get both in larger branches of Boots, but the stretchmark one pretty much everywhere inc wilco and supemarkets

I do a great natural bump rub in my shop and not too expensive either.

I used Bio-oil and it was fab!

Got loads of horrid stretchmarks when I had my first child and was sure I'd get them again. SOmebody recommended Bio-oil to me and I didn't get even one stretchmark with my second child.

Waitrose 'Baby Bottom Butter', which is made of only 4 ingredients (olive oil, hydrogenated olive oil, vanilla and chamomile). It's great on eczema and as a general moisturiser too and there's no petrochemicals or anything nasty at all in it :)

And it's only £2.54 for 125ml.

Lush (on fargate) do a range of "massage bars" that are solid bars which you rub onto your hands then onto the the skin. I think the "Therapy" bar is supposed to be very good for baby bumps. And they're obviously all natural too. If you pop into the shop the staff will gladly advise you, I'm sure, as they're always v friendly and helpful :)

Oh and I believe bio oil is good too as someone's already said. My friend's just had twins and was huuuggeee - she used bio oil every day and didn't get ANY stretch marks!!