Function Room where we can take our own food south sheffield

I am loooking to hire a function room with if possible a small kitchen area where we can hold a party and bring our own catering we have used the one in green lane park Dronfield before which is lovely but a little on the small side .I need it to be big enough for about 150

May be a little out of your way, but Harthill village hall has everything you want :-) you can hire it for private functions, it spacious too. It also has its own kitchen for you to use.

Red Lion Pub, London Road, have a large(ish) private room, Staff are very friendly too

Club Baize @ Sothall Beighton, used to be the Sothall Snooker Centre. Lovely room there!!! and you can do your own catering.

eckington miners welfare? We had our sons christening there years ago. Free room and took our own food. They give you room for free as they make money on booze sales!

Village Hall at Ridgeway is lovely, not sure of the capacity though.

I can second the ridgeway sports & social. You could probably get 100-150 people in and they will put bar on too!