We buy any car dot com

Knock a % off the "book price" so they can sell it later.

That’s already included in the book price, carpeople don’t give them away.

I checked a price with them about a year ago and it was pretty much what I expected to see, a couple of grand off what you might get privately. You'd be pretty foolish to think that they would "buy any car" at top rates.

They've been sending email to my spam bucket ever since.

. You'd be pretty foolish to think that they would "buy any car" at top rates.

I don’t think people want “top rate”, car supermarket offer bottom book prices and then sent most of them to the auctions so why are webuyanycar different.

I don’t think people want “top rate”, car supermarket offer bottom book prices and then sent most of them to the auctions so why are webuyanycar different.

Well, they aren't. But people should manage their own expectations really.

Well, they aren't. But people should manage their own expectations really.

just put our car details in offered me ÂŁ1460 ????

carpeople have offered ÂŁ2500.

The “trade” used to guard their little black book now everyone can search the net, perhaps webuyanycar use a different book. :hihi:

Remember the offer from Carpeople is against another car.

Its the price to change thats important. Would the new car be bought using their own finance? This makes a difference as well. Going with cash doesn't always gets you the best deal. However their finance is probably very expensive anyway.

Remember the offer from Carpeople is against another car.

Its the price to change thats important. Would the new car be bought using their own finance? This makes a difference as well. Going with cash doesn't always gets you the best deal. However their finance is probably very expensive anyway.

Have you been to a carpeople or direct cars , the car is valued before you even look at anything and isn’t dependant on a “deal”

I went to Direct Cars a few years ago and was impressed by what they had in and they just let me look around a few cars on my own, no pressure but I decided not to go any further. I have heard they will not discuss money/part ex or even let you test drive until you have agreed (I'm presuming in principal) to buy.

A few colleagues have bought from there and have had no complaints. They were happy with the deals they got.

. I have heard they will not discuss money/part ex or even let you test drive until you have agreed (I'm presuming in principal) to buy.

You have heard wrong ……….. that certainly didn’t happen with my son .

Have you been to a carpeople or direct cars , the car is valued before you even look at anything and isn’t dependant on a “deal”

Yep, and against Glass's guide, which is often very inaccurate and doesn't take into account anything like demand.

You have heard wrong ……….. that certainly didn’t happen with my son .

That's good then, that would have put me off but it may be a place I look when/if I'm in the market for a new car.

Did your son buy from them?

Sorry, just read Malkys post again where it says that they give you a part ex. price before they know what car you are going to buy or hence what your budget is.

Edited by GrannyGranny

Yep, and against Glass's guide, which is often very inaccurate and doesn't take into account anything like demand.

Glass's guide :hihi: Is that still around? Perhaps webuyany cars could do with a copy.