Work experience?

errm, i dont think that was a nice comment to put about the manor and i really havent a clue where to contact, most nurserys are full and cant accept anymore people to do work experience and i dont know where else to contact

Don't worry about the comment, it says more about them than about the Manor. It's generally people of very low self esteem who make such comments and they are very unlikely to know what they are talking about.

Richyhello has offered some great advice. Think about where you would like to work and approach them directly. Be prepared to be knocked back but most places will be impressed that you are making an effort.

Good luck!

I worked in a hospital lab and a brewery but I was 16 and 17 and at college when I did my works experience. Some places have age limits now due to insurance and can only accept people on site at 18 years old. Its worth ringing round yourself and asking the question.

does anybody know where there are places in sheffield that i could do my work experience this year??

A lot of the choices depends on a number of factors.

what age are you, lolaaaaaa? are you under 16 or over 16? (is it a school or college project you're doing your work experience for?)

what field are you wanting to work in? hands on work, like care work? Office work? Computers? Working directly with the public, or behind the scenes?

Good luck.