Help needed for charity sale pls read x

Hi all i am doing a charity sale on Jan 29th (hopefully) for British heart foundation,, but im getting a little stuck as venues want to charge so much.So im asking fellow forumers for some help to earn as much as possible for this cause.So if you can help in anyway such as with roomhire,printing,advertising,donations(clothes,toys etc).come on guys get on board with me.I have been given some really good raffle prizes such as weeks holiday in a caravan,signed football shirts plus lots more.So we also need some grand draw raffle tickets printing can anyone help with this please xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please please please can someone help me with a venue for a charity sale on Jan 29th for British heart foundation.I need it big enough to have clothes rails out and around 20 tables or so also if there is somewhere either we can put refreshments on or the venue.We really need this free if possible surely someone can help us xxxxxxx

I'm a director at Malin Bridge Sports and Social club (also known as the Gas Club) bottom of Stannington Road. We may be able to help you out. Let me know more details if our location is suitable

Hi Dave Mitch thankyou so much for your reply i was looking for somewhere maybe in s2,s12,s13,s1 areas but i will keep you in mind as i will also be doing other events aswell xxxxx

try the malthouse pub used to be called fightin **** they let the function room free its in ecclesfield any probs let me know they friends of mine

Farm Road club function room is free, but you have to pay a refundable bond.

send me a private message with your email address on. i cannot send you one because ive not posted on enough threads yet (!).

Hi all i am doing a charity sale on Jan 29th (hopefully) for British heart foundation,, but im getting a little stuck as venues want to charge so much.So im asking fellow forumers for some help to earn as much as possible for this cause.So if you can help in anyway such as with roomhire,printing,advertising,donations(clothes,toys etc).come on guys get on board with me.I have been given some really good raffle prizes such as weeks holiday in a caravan,signed football shirts plus lots more.So we also need some grand draw raffle tickets printing can anyone help with this please xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you have the rooom I'd be happy for you to have use of our ZORB BALL and RAMP for the day. Check out http://www.zorbmania.co.uk If you want anymore info let me know.

Kind Regards.

If you have the rooom I'd be happy for you to have use of our ZORB BALL and RAMP for the day. Check out http://www.zorbmania.co.uk If you want anymore info let me know.

Kind Regards.

That's a kind offer. I wonder, if they don't have the room, if it might be a great prize for someone.

i can bake cup cakes for it if you would like with pleasure and ive been asured theyre yummy lol just let me know xxxx

hi my mum has just done a charity sale for cystic fibrosis. shes got loads of bric brac left.if you want it you can have the lot.