Whats going on >:(

I am eating very healthly i am excersizing twice to three times a week once with a pt and im putting on weight!!!

HELP!!!

I'd ask your PT, thats what you pay them for!!! You could be putting weight on if you are doing a lot of weight training as muscle weighs more than fat.

The other thing that you may need to consider is that those who take strenuous exercise tend to eat more as a reflex afterwards unless they rigorously control portion size as well as the content of the food they eat. Weight loss is best achieved by dietary restriction or by a combination of diet and taking moderate exercise only (walking rather than really strenuous activity).

As Revitalize has stated, muscle mass weighs more than fat, so you can change shape, get curves, lose size on your waist and still weigh more than before starting to exercise.

Was your aim weight loss, inch loss or fitness increase?

My aim was weight loss i was 11st4 when i started, i am on a diet plan which i stick too and yet i am now 12st :/

and havnt lost any inches or anything?

not medical i dont know what is happening??

My aim was weight loss i was 11st4 when i started, i am on a diet plan which i stick too and yet i am now 12st :/

and havnt lost any inches or anything?

not medical i dont know what is happening??

What type of diet are you following? Personally I find the eat certain food groups/ points ones usless, it's easy to cheat and over eat.

Are you weighing everything you eat and recording all drinks? It is easy to have an extra 200 calories every meal if your portion size is incorrect. A few cups of coffee a day will add a 100+ calories a day with the milk you use (don't get me started on alcohol :shocked: ) . This could add up to over 500 calories in one day easily, 3,500 extra calories in a week.

To loose weight I have to eat 1200 calories a day that includes all drinks. If you write down what you eat and drink in one day with all the wieghts and I'll work it out for you, be honest ....most people think their portion size is fine when it really is not, I was eating nearly x3's the amount of rice I should be eating!

The other thing is if you are excerising you must eat more than the 1200. So if you earn 300 calories for running for 1/2 hour make sure you eat 300 calories worth of food!