Finally My Snow Shots!

Took these over a week ago and due to mylaptop being in for repair I've only just managed to get them on and give them a quick edit, hope you like and feedback always welcome...

SnowyDays54of76.jpg

SnowyDays55of76.jpg

SnowyDays68of76.jpg

SnowyDays69of76.jpg

SnowyDays35of76.jpg

SnowyDays38of76.jpg

SnowyDays40of76.jpg

SnowyDays39of76.jpg

Hi Twoflags

My comments would be i only really see potential in the last shot, but only then because it is at sunrise/set, for me:

Picture 1 is too confusing with the trees, i'd have preferred if you had cropped a lot less of them at the end of the frame and possibly crouched down for a better angle, my eyes are instantly attracted to the trees and they are the lest interesting part of the photo.

Picture 2 is confusing as stump with sign/snow at bottom of image is crooked and fence behind it isnt paralell, not entirely sure what the picture is telling/showing me

Pitcure 3 - bit too confusing as well as comoposition is all out, just angles again

Picture 4 didnt upload on my comp

picture 5 - standard stand and shoot

picture 6 - angle of shot confusing again

Picture 7 - i'd crop out the window

Picture 8 - i like the flare coming from the sun and reflecting through the icicle

Only my opinion though, and i know they sound negative but i just feel quite a lot of the angles are not right for composition, and on some photos i'm not sure what the focus is on or the point of the picture.

I seem to look at pix with a card maker's eye. I like the red one, the way you've caught the drop falling off the bottom of the snowy icicle. I'd crop it very tightly though and focus it more on the drippy section.

I also like the icicle one with the trees behind in soft focus. Once again though I'd be cropping out the gutter and the window frame and about halfway down the snow above the icicles, thus moving the icicles right over to the left of the picture and cropping the hedge out.

i lke the icicle with the drop coming off it myself think its excellent and like the last one too xx

I liked the 6th and 8th shot.

6th one the most, a perfect timing capturing the drop.

the last one is lovely.

last ones are nice but the early ones are a bit muddy. I think they need some tweeking of their levels etc to give them some punch.

Nice shots there actually and when uploading to forums like here you should really Mark your images so they have leas chance of being stolen and passed off as theirs.