My New PC case :D

CompSpud

that, friend... is horrid, as are all the cases on here...

I recently sold my PC (and I do miss it, specially on these snowy days :() and it was in one of these...

http://www.overclockers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=77195&d=1254605009

clean lines, soldly built and well designed!!! is always better than a cheap £20 pimp my case, nice choice....

yah, i got it the other day. i need to turn hte fan around cos its blowing out... If i swap the wires around will it spin the other way?

It's blowing out for a good reason, reason being it extracts the heat out of the case.

And no you won't get it to spin the other way if you swap the wires round, you would have to take the fan out and turn it round.

i wana replace mine with this one

http://images.maplin.co.uk/full/a11hg.jpg

That's what I have, don't forget though it has no PSU.

A few case problems but not much to worry about. The front USB ports were upside down so took it apart and reversed them. The front blue on led was too bright so cut the wire and put a resistor in line. Couldn't use the HD caddy as my PSU leads were in the way, no problems though as there is plenty of spare room to put the hd elsewhere. Its a good case to customise as well, its now silent and cool.

My build;

This case

Nesteq ASM X-Zero 600W Heat-piped Cooled Semi-Fanless PSU

Foxcomm AM3 M/B

AMD Phenom X2 dual core 3g

Scythe Shuriken Rev.B Quiet Low Profile CPU Cooler

8gig DDR 1066 memory

ATI radeon 4850 1gig

Arctic Cooling Accelero S1 Rev2, Fanless VGA Cooler, modified to fit in case as its not a ow profile cooler. (Idiot me bought the wrong one!)

Viewsonic 22" 1080p monitor

With the included large 120mm 12v front fan working at 8v and 2 12v back fans running at 5v the temps are:

Case temp average = 36c, GPU temp at idle = 43c and after a few hours full load with COD = 69c.

The only thing annoying me now is the laptop makes more noise. :hihi:

Hope that may be helpful.

• 2 weeks later...