Fight in Casbah on Saturday night?

Originally posted by 40summat

Michael_v1

I'm pleased they got the nutter, i can remember reading something similar causing a panic and a stampede for the doors, resulting in injuries.

I can't remember if it was in britain though.

do you know if these sprays are bought over here or are they brought back from holiday destinations ? (like the old flick knives from years ago)

from what i can gather, anything is available over the internet. anything is available. it's like in Iraq a month or so ago, when someone shouted suicide bomber, and everyone stampeded across a bridge, and many were crushed, and many fell into the river and drowned.

Are you sure that this fella wasn't giving the police problems in the club, and they've had to gas HIM?

boroughgal - i don't think the amount of what ever it was in the club would have expanded as much as it did if it was one of the police issue ones. besides, the police woman i was talking to outside said that he had done it.

and what is un-humphed

A little CS gas goes a long way, from what I can gather. But if the police woman said it was him, then fair enough!

I was feeling "humph" - mardy and down in't dumps last week. Now I'm un-humphed again.....!

fayel - in answer to your question, i was drinkng and having a good time. for a change :headbang:

Boroughgal - it's always good to be un humphed. don't worry - be happy.:banana: :banana: :banana:

I was in there too .

Apparently the cs gas was downstairs and at the same time a fight broke out upstairs.

Doormen did nowt on both counts.:suspect:

Everything happened very quick though

Police arrested man in fight don`t think it was same one who let gas off ,but who knows.

spoilt night a bit but had nice pizza instead :D

jay jay - we had a lovely pizza as well. went to pepe's. did you get a lot of the gas. it hit us in the downstairs bar, and got stronger the further upstairs we went. and you're right. didn't see any help from the bouncers. wonder if the fight was a distraction.

We were upstairs half way between bar and door.Made my mascara run but not really that much.Awful stuff though!

Pollo from pepes cheered me up though:D

Christ. I've been to the Casbah maybe only half a dozen times, always liked it there, never seen any trouble. Thank christ i never go on a Saturday...... seems to me from various threads that that's the night the *lads* take over...

jayjay - we were in pepe's for about an hour. we were at the back wall. was ok in there. never seen any trouble in casbah before. usually good. saw a bouncer bleeding from the mouth. he wasn't looking very happy anyway.

I paid my £3 to get in. Merrily sang along to Blondie & Jam. :banana:

Then saw a quick brawl near the DJ & a man on the floor. Next was the horrid burning throat & stinging eyeballs. I legged it to other side of room. The music went off and we were told to leave the building (without a refund). :mad:

Lucky for me Jayjay was in the loo so I made excuse of waiting for her and was able to finish my drink.

My better half was out side waiting for me and suggested the Ice Bar which didn’t go down too well. We should have gone to Pepe’s with Jayjay but instead got a taxi home and shared a cold sausage roll.