Need item ordering from usa, wont ship uk

I need to order a spare part but the UK office doesnt stock them, nor have any interest in trying to help me out.

If I go to the USA website, the spare part is listed, but wont ship to the UK.

Anyone got any ideas what I could do, or is it just Tuff!

I need to order a spare part but the UK office doesnt stock them, nor have any interest in trying to help me out.

If I go to the USA website, the spare part is listed, but wont ship to the UK.

Anyone got any ideas what I could do, or is it just Tuff!

Give them a call and ask them nicely if they'll make an exception for you? You can't make them ship to the UK.

What is the spare part ?

Is the UK office the same company as the USA office ?, if so then they'd ship it to the UK office for you wouldn't they ?

Other than that i think it is tuff luck i'm afraid, unless you fly over there lol.

Let us know what the part is as you never know someone might be able to help.

Regards,

Mark

Im after the Big foot ball and leaf from imaginext! I havent "asked" the USA office or emailed them etc... but the UK office just said sorry we dont stock them and thats it!

imaginext WOOLWORTHS £100 EACH

Just seen this on youtube, does the ball and leaf have sensors in them something or are they simply just plastic ?

Or are you after the whole toy ?, it's just with you saying spare part it sounds like you're just after the ball and leaf.

Mark

Edited by marky26_uk
more added

Do you know anyone in the USA that you'd trust to mail the package on to you? I've done that before, but I wouldn't recommend "random American guy who I met on some forum" as being trustworthy.

Do you know anyone in the USA that you'd trust to mail the package on to you? I've done that before, but I wouldn't recommend "random American guy who I met on some forum" as being trustworthy.

UPS would probably do it!

I have big foot but he is missing the ball and leaf... i bought alot cheaper than the £100 for him for this reason.

The spare parts are on the usa site for $4.90 but I cant find any contact details for the USA office.

I think they are just plastic, but its finding the right size ball to fit in his hand! Not so bothered about the leaf. It would have been nice to have found the orginals from imaginext, but I think im going to give up!

UPS would probably do it!

I'd certainly trust them, but usually my friends in the States sending things via regular airmail, is cheaper than hiring UPS.

If the OP does not have friends in the States, it may be his only viable option.

Thanks for all your help....... I shall hopefully find a ball that will fit his hand!

That's what i'd try to do next, surely with all the toys about there must be a ball that fits, try poundland or the 99p shop in town, allsorts of toys in there.

Good luck, hope you find something.

Mark