Scaffolding for terrace house

Anyone got an idea of how much scaffolding should cost? I've a mid terrace with an off-shot kitchen & need to get some scaffolding up to change the velux window. it would only need to be up for a day.

Should add I've been quoted £210+VAT & wanted to know if it is a fair price as I've got no idea what a reasonable price is

£210 sounds really cheap. i dont reckon you'd get cheaper although its worth asking

£210+ vat for the front or back of a terrace up to gutter level is reasonable.

Give Garry at Trident a call he can usually quote over the phone for what is straight forward. His number is 07747737102.

Thanks both, really helpful. Don't have time to get several quotes & never had to get scaffolding before so wanted some comfort. Don't want to rip anyone off, but don't want to be ripped off either!

Probably worth posting the number on here because the price seems reasonable.

Scaffolding done by Hi-Point Scaffolding. Really efficient about getting it erected (although has taken a while to get it removed). Telephone no 257 7600

stay clear of advanced access, nothing but trouble.

I've never used scaffolding to fit a velux (although theres a first time for everything).

Its usual to knock out from the inside of the roof, fit new timber frame. You then fit the window and flashings working out of the hole you have created.

If you want another quote, give me a call although I'll not be able to do the work until possibily new year.

£160 for cash, if it's a two storey.

Does that mean you wont be passing any of your profit on to the tax man :D

Naughty naughty!!