Company buying clothes from doorstep?

Hi I recently got a leaflet posted through my door saying a company would but clothes from doorstep if bagged up etc. Can anyone tell me the number or name of this company etc thanks

Hi I recently got a leaflet posted through my door saying a company would but clothes from doorstep if bagged up etc. Can anyone tell me the number or name of this company etc thanks

I threw the leaflet away, but they didnt even leave a sack to put them in.

I did same lol just been clearing out wardrobe and got quite a lot of clothes lol then someone suggested getting this company to collect them but cant think who they were.

My friend also got this.. they will pay £4 per kilo if I remember rightly... I will check with her to see if she has still got it... Saying this though, we only live round the corner from each other and she got it and I didnt :S

i got one a few weeks ago, iv binned it now but remember it was called cash 4 clothes. i dont have the number but you could try to google it?

cash 4 clothes 01708689985

40p per kg

£4 per 10 kg

i,m sure it used to be more????

Edited by annb3811

Thank you for the replies guys, I did the best thing and donated them to charity.