Evidence Bombs were planted beneath trains on 7/7

A lorry filled with some sort of gas as I recall - not a bomb on a bus.

As i said -a road vehicle.

Yes - they attack his reliability as a witness - the "oh he must have woken from his coma and seen the pictures of the bombers all over the papers / news" sort of stuff - despite that 5 weeks after 7/7 I can't see that there's any evidence that they were.

He would ,more than likely have been shown the pictures of those accused and with a cash incentive wouldn't be blamed for embellishing the memories he had.(he wasn't under oath)i don't think he is lying but remembers what he "wants" and expects to remember.(his accountS are not very consistant.

If that is attacking him then ,sorry Mr Biddle.

You "attack" any witness that i have ever used to back up what i say loncol,don't pretend you have any compassion,you clearly haven't.

He would ,more than likely have been shown the pictures of those accused and with a cash incentive wouldn't be blamed for embellishing the memories he had.(he wasn't under oath)i don't think he is lying but remembers what he "wants" and expects to remember.(his accountS are not very consistant.

If that is attacking him then ,sorry Mr Biddle.

You "attack" any witness that i have ever used to back up what i say

There you go again making up more stories - Biddle's being given money to make things up - is that what you're saying?

I haven't attacked Bruce Lait.

I have attacked Shayler and Kollerstrom and would again - I haven't much time for people who claim they are messiah or for holocaust deniers as people like that have ulterior motives.

Tubelines the company responsible for the track had to replace a section of rail damaged by the blast. Again suggesting the bomb was under the carriage.

Tubelines only did the maintainence on one of the tracks involved in the bombings - the Piccadilly Line (along with the uninvolved Jubille and Northern lines. Metronet did the maintainence for all other lines, including those at Aldgate and Edgware Road).

The Piccadilly line is a deep level tube line, not a sub-surface cut and cover line like the other involved lines. The trains which run on the Piccadilly line are that short that the wheels are actually recessed into the passenger carrying area (they're under the seats). This means there is a matter of inches of space between the track below and the floor of the passenger area, and any explosion in the passenger area is extremely likely to also cause severe damage to the tracks.

The other involved lines use normal sized trains, with over a foot of often empty space (some equipment is under the floors) between the passenger area floor and the tracks. The compact nature of the tube tunnels also explains why (roughly) the same quantity of explosives did far more damage and caused more injuries than the explosions in the much larger sub surface tunnels.

So, in conclusion, the fact that Tubelines has to repair damaged track does not indicate in any way that the explosions occured outside of the carriages.

As i said -a road vehicle.

I seem to remember that it was a lorry carrying Chlorine gas, driven by one of the terrorists in order to create a cloud of poisonous gas. The bus and lorry may both have been road vehicles, but that's where the similarities end. In the Panorama programme, the lorry was used as a weapon, in the real life events the bus was a convienient vehicle (I personally believe that the fourth target was the closed down Northern line, with the bomb planned to go off at the same time as the others - the bus was the "oh, I've got a bomb and everythings shutdown, what do I do now" plan).

There you go again making up more stories - Biddle's being given money to make things up - is that what you're saying?

I haven't attacked Bruce Lait.

I have attacked Shayler and Kollerstrom and would again - I haven't much time for people who claim they are messiah or for holocaust deniers as people like that have ulterior motives.

Daniel Obashike was offered a cash incentive so why not Biddle? Daniel Obashike stuck to his story and his account is more reliable in any case.

Yes - nobody is denying there were holes in the floor. Holes in the floor is not evidence that bombs were under the carriages.

Interesting that the "truthers" love Lait but always attack Biddle. I believe both are giving honest versions of what they remember.

I think holes in the floor, the metal being pushed upwards, Police officers indicating that's where the bomb was, no cctv footage, people saying the floor exploded upwards is all good evidence that the bombs were underneath the carriages.

Tubelines only did the maintainence on one of the tracks involved in the bombings - the Piccadilly Line (along with the uninvolved Jubille and Northern lines. Metronet did the maintainence for all other lines, including those at Aldgate and Edgware Road).

The Piccadilly line is a deep level tube line, not a sub-surface cut and cover line like the other involved lines. The trains which run on the Piccadilly line are that short that the wheels are actually recessed into the passenger carrying area (they're under the seats). This means there is a matter of inches of space between the track below and the floor of the passenger area, and any explosion in the passenger area is extremely likely to also cause severe damage to the tracks.

The other involved lines use normal sized trains, with over a foot of often empty space (some equipment is under the floors) between the passenger area floor and the tracks. The compact nature of the tube tunnels also explains why (roughly) the same quantity of explosives did far more damage and caused more injuries than the explosions in the much larger sub surface tunnels.

So, in conclusion, the fact that Tubelines has to repair damaged track does not indicate in any way that the explosions occured outside of the carriages.

I know the Underground and DLR like the back of my hand because I'm originally from London. What you're saying about the Piccadilly line is indeed correct but still doesn't prove bombs were not under the carriages.

Wern't you arguing that the alleged bombers copied the Panorama programme? So according to you the alleged bombers can switch from a lorrie to a bus but Peter Power can't? :hihi:

I know the Underground and DLR like the back of my hand because I'm originally from London. What you're saying about the Piccadilly line is indeed correct but still doesn't prove bombs were not under the carriages.

And doesn't prove they were either.

Wern't you arguing that the alleged bombers copied the Panorama programme? So according to you the alleged bombers can switch from a lorrie to a bus but Peter Power can't? :hihi:

It's Rob who want's the BBC investigated over why they produced the Panorama programme and what they were planning.

Questions that any serious 7/7 inquest should be asking (and that should have been answered long ago):-

1) What was the purpose of the May 2004 BBC Panorama Program entitled "London under Attack" which envisioned explosions on three underground tube trains and 1 above ground vehicle? Was that what they were actually in the process of planning, and precisely the reason for that programme?