Evidence Bombs were planted beneath trains on 7/7

ive lost track of whos arguing on which side now, its a conspiracy i tells thee :suspect:

Tonight I will deal with Dr. Frank Skuse, the forensic scientist whose evidence above all helped to convict these unfortunate men. It is already a matter of record that Dr. Skuse was an incompetent scientist. Indeed, that is why in October 1985 the Home Office ordered his compulsory retirement at the grand old age of 51. The evidence he gave at the original trial has been utterly discredited, so much so that the judges at the recent Court of Appeal were obliged to set aside his evidence, even though they upheld the convictions.

http://hansard.millbanksystems.com/commons/1988/feb/16/dr-frank-skuse

you should know by now not to feed the trolls, especially the ones with the tinfoil hats

Post should have read, heeeeyy everybody look at what I put about tinfoil hats... funny isn't it :hihi: Please remember I'm one of the people who put that rather than any useful information one way or the other...

I really want to fit in... if it's proven that the 7/7 bombings did not take place as the official narrative and you all agree then so will I because then it will cost nothing to question the government.

Till then I'll just keep typing tinfoil hats and feeding the "trolls" although my message will advise against it.

You really are a piece of work aren't you? You and your sick thoughts don't belong on a family forum.

This is evidence. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc8IZvJWKwg&NR=1

Better evidence would be him on cctv in london underground on the day of the bombings,not a video made long before and could have been made as part of the security excercise taking place that morning,or coerced into making it by this MI6 agent.

It could be as genuine as this

:hihi:

Yes it should because you'll not hear their account from the official enquiry or about this lady's.

"A witness, Richmal Marie Oates-Whitehead, aged 35, who worked at the BMA in Tavistock Square, and was hailed as a heroine for her actions during the London bombings, said she heard two explosions on the bus. The controlled media immediately went on the offensive, and did a character assassination of the heroine, because her testimony did not fit with the official story, and she died unexpectedly, shortly afterwards. However, other witnesses also reported a second explosion on the bus. Richmal’s and other witness’ testimonies would account for pre-planted explosives"

Or this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DZUqddEcJk

With reference to the above mentioned. It seems she was outted with some multiple personality disorder and it was reported that she was a compulsive liar. According to a news agency in her native New Zealand.

Hardly a credible witness :)

Did 7/7 happen?did 52 people lose their lives?or maybe myself and dozens of others were not sat in a hotel in Morocco listening to the cheering outside.

Fact ...there were bombs

Fact.... they were planted by Muslims

All the conspiracy idiot theorists are doing is deflecting the truth from who actually did it...or are they idiots or maybe something else

Did 7/7 happen?did 52 people lose their lives?or maybe myself and dozens of others were not sat in a hotel in Morocco listening to the cheering outside.

Fact ...there were bombs

All the conspiracy idiot theorists are doing is deflecting the truth from who actually did it...or are they idiots or maybe something else

Only one of your "facts" has any evidence to support it.

Has anyone here suggested there were no bombs ?

Like 9/11 there is very little evidence to support the official account yet much that supports the so called conspiricy theories.

Where is all the cctv footage that there should be ?(or were the terrorists too quick to be caught on camera like the pentagon plane ?)

Did you know london security cctv was(maybe is) run by an israeli company ?

http://www.iaesi.org.il/Eng/?CategoryID=303&ArticleID=614

and all they produced were altered images.

Do you think it was a simple coincidence that a year before the bombings panorama made a programme about how the Government and media would work together should a terrorist attack occur in london and "imagined" almost the exact same scenario as what did happen a year later ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY2NXPl625A

One month before the attacks the government brought in the controversial enquiries act.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inquiries_Act_2005

On the same day Peter power (served in the Parachute Regiment Territorial Army 1969 - 1971 before joining the Metropolitan Police in 1971. His service in that force included the Special Patrol Group and attachments to the Metropolitan Police Anti-Terrorist Branch and other front line units. 1990 transferred on promotion to Dorset. retired from Dorset in 1993. 1995 Power set up his own company in central London, Visor Consultants.) was conducting an exercise imagining the exact same scenario at the same time as the actual bombings occured.

(live news report)

You may think me crazy being suspicious,but i think you're crazy not to be.

Fact ...there were bombs

That is the oldest trick in the book, no-one is suggesting that 7/7 never happened so stop making things up.

Fact: this scenario was acted out on tv a year before the attacks

Fact: Peter Power and his company visor consultants were running an exercise that day with bombs at exactly the same locations at exactly the same time and still yet no-one has come up with a reason for this, the odds of it being a coincidence are about the same as me being Osama bin Hidin's dad.

Fact: we have only been shown stills of the alleged bombers together even though they were supposed to have been taken from a video camera.

Fact: it would have been impossible for the bombers to have caught the trains they were supposed to have due to the times, the official 'narrative' does not add up.

Notice how all mine are actual facts rather than assumed ones like yours..

I suppose the hostages cut their own heads off as well...brainwashed fools

Dont know why you just dont all convert to Islam the religion of peace,make your women wear their jibbajabbas walk 10 feet behind you and stone them when they answer you back,sell your kids to the richest paedo and Alis your uncle..and possibly your brother,nephew cousin and grandson all combined

I suppose the hostages cut their own heads off as well...brainwashed fools

Again yet more lies, no-one has said that people cut their off own heads.

You seem to be seeing things, maybe you need to see a councillor.

Have you anything real to add or should we just disregard your posts in future as the ramblings of someone who needs help.

Maybe this will help... http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic37283.html

Again yet more lies, no-one has said that people cut their off own heads.

You seem to be seeing things, maybe you need to see a councillor.

Have you anything real to add or should we just disregard your posts in future as the ramblings of someone who needs help.

Maybe this will help... http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic37283.html

I may be psycho I dont know about schitzo I.ll ask my mate when he turns up