Found a small puppy (now reunited with his owners)

And an even bigger well done to Jules and Rachel, for dealing with it in the first place!

Very true.... Well done :D

And an even bigger well done to Jules and Rachel, for dealing with it in the first place!

agreed :hihi:

thought I'd check back in for an uodate....of course you did the right thing cooljules, that pup could have subject to a number of things on the street and I don't care what anyone says it's better in the dog pound than wondering the streets into the hands of god knows who!

The dog didn't have to be taken to the pound, that advice is wrong. I've dealt with many a dog who the person reporting as found has kept for 28 days before rehoming themselves. But there's no point going over that now. Well done for helping.

Do you believe the pup to be one of your litter Liam? an update if so would be lovely :) hope he's just lost and someone is frantically looking for him.

I just want to say a massive well done to Liam for caring enough about where his puppies have ended up.

I hope if it is one of your then it is reunited with its owner quickly :)

very well said, Liam seems to me a very good breader who was given attitude for just asking a question and to be honest weather you think the puppy is ugly or not you dont need to say it so many times.

very well said, Liam seems to me a very good breader who was given attitude for just asking a question and to be honest weather you think the puppy is ugly or not you dont need to say it so many times.

dont say i give him attitude.....i had every right to ask him what i did..

the dog was ugly, i wasnt going to lie and say it was a cute thing

dont say i give him attitude.....i had every right to ask him what i did..

the dog was ugly, i wasnt going to lie and say it was a cute thing

I dont think you should keep saying the dog is ugly, its not needed and unfair. As if it was my dog and i read that i would be upset.

I dont think you should keep saying the dog is ugly, its not needed and unfair. As if it was my dog and i read that i would be upset.

it had a wrinkly little ugly face, im not gonna lie

i call a spade a spade, people know that.

if i thought it was cute, i would have said so, but it was ugly and a staffy

it had a wrinkly little ugly face, im not gonna lie

i call a spade a spade, people know that.

if i thought it was cute, i would have said so, but it was ugly and a staffy

Well what you think is ugly someone would think was beautiful, just think you can across as too harsh. Im a true dog lover and think all puppy are cute.

To be fair, cooljules refers to his own dog as ugly (and he's gorgeous :love:) so I wouldn't get too sensitive about his turn of phrase ;)

I can see both sides here and both didn't explain themselves very well; leading to misunderstanding. Everyone had the dog's welfare at heart so lets all just move on hey?!

Don't anyone feel to bad about the pup being in the pound; the girls that work there adore dogs and I bet they are taking very good care of him & giving him lots of cuddles ;)

Well what you think is ugly someone would think was beautiful, just think you can across as too harsh. Im a true dog lover and think all puppy are cute.

if i think a dog is ugly, i will say so. im not one of these people who says awwww how cute even if i dont think so, im a true dog lover so dont think im not

To be fair, cooljules refers to his own dog as ugly (and he's gorgeous :love:) so I wouldn't get too sensitive about his turn of phrase ;)

I can see both sides here and both didn't explain themselves very well; leading to misunderstanding. Everyone had the dog's welfare at heart so lets all just move on hey?!

Don't anyone feel to bad about the pup being in the pound; the girls that work there adore dogs and I bet they are taking very good care of him & giving him lots of cuddles ;)

arthur is ugly.......is that who your on about? hes damn ugly

now wittmann...........shes so cute n pretty, but not arthur!

arthur is ugly.......is that who your on about? hes damn ugly!

If this is ugly, then you're stark raving bonkers!